Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 5 Ch. 29 - Otonashi Hibiki's Whim

Dex-chan lover
Im sure Im most likely completely off the charts here, but hear me out: I think
his parents are from another world but his ancestor (probably from both his parents, a royal family and sweet Alabama) was a Japanese hero isekai'd, thats why they both are from that other world but have black hair and why they both went to Japan.

Dex-chan lover
judging makoto’s skills and personality via this chapter is a bad idea. For example, it says makoto is average with the bow; spoilers, he’s not average, but rather fucking godly, and just sandbagging hard during club time

The above spoiler is very relevant for why the archery club ojou-sans fawn over makoto.

No spoilers here, just analyzing based on the info given:
Chapter 1 stated that mc's parents got isekai'd before. His clubmates knowing that he went abroad to study means that the parents provided some bullshit cover story. Sending their kid on a dangerous isekai quest without even telling him beforehand. What peices of shit. Wow.
Makoto HAS to be fucking asexual or gay or something. Rejecting the fine af Azuma like that while not tapping both his fine af attendants.
Also why tf does one of the demon generals look like a hentai protagonist. Bruh.

Fed-Kun's army
you joking..? he got confessed to by 2 beautiful and popular girls and he turned both of them down.

Dex-chan lover
I mean he might just be uninterested in romantic relationships. Believe it or not people like that do exist -- they're called
humans

everyone in this manga just makes trouble for the MC and I feel intense pity
bring back our precious moon god

Dex-chan lover
Hm, Tomoe and Mio are into him because of his strength and - specifically in Tomoe's case - because she's hardcore on the japanese stuff, the others seems like its one of those "Wow, a nice guy who isn't a jerk - also he's actually good at stuff?" thing.

I've seen much, much worse.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, considering the girls actually gave reasons for liking Makoto (his personality, helpfulness and apparent skill in a sport they're interested in) and they're teenage girls, it's fairly believable.

And as weird as it is for him to reject them, it's been consistent.

This story is far from the worst I've read in terms of why women would like someone and why they might be rejected.

Fed-Kun's army
I like how everybody suddenly became a dating and romance expert when there's a female character that likes MC when we all know that us weeb will never have any girlfriend

you know im fine with mc's that are plain or ugly, but can you not have every woman fawn on them? lol
Well only show two people from his world like him, both seems because are charmed with his abilities in archery, and in this world only mio and tomoe in the future only two more, later more will hit on MC but most are only a buntch of bitch after money

So everyone is in love with the average looking manlet? That's wish fulfillment manga, for you
Well only two girls boths archers and seems to admire his abilities on archery so is not that impossible, a small spoiler beside tomoe and mio only two other girls seems to really fall for MC because he saved them being that reedbrandt daughters

Dex-chan lover
mangadex forum users try to not get in way over their heads challenge (impossible difficulty!)
anyways,
1. not everyone is obsessed with dating in high school. they're not that common, but there are people who truly in all respects do not give a fuck. actually, i'd expect more hardcore weebs to understand this, but apparently i'm off.
2. he's legitimately good at archery. it's not depicted much, but the others probably know he goes to a legit dojo, and regardless while he does sandbag he doesn't do it hard enough to be shit in the club, he just does it so he doesn't tall poppy everyone else. lol.
3. >they like the manlet, wish fulfillment much
??? so liking someone short with average looks* = wish fulfillment? i feel like I should turn it around and ask if you're not used to excessively beautifying shit and have some warped views on beauty standards, but anyways.

Dex-chan lover
in any case,
I have a hard time rereading these chapters because hibitchki inspires a desire in me to merk her when I recall her later argumentation. Of course, Tomoki the dumbass deserves nothing but the cuck pit, but he's pretty blatant and obvious about being a self-centered dipshit, whereas hibitchki has that nice salad dressing of "civilized speak" as she goes full bourgeois. Her end goal is shit, her methods are shit, her demeanor is classic "i haven't actually read enough books but I think i'm smart" and goddamn is her progression shit.

maybe i'll go reread the part where alte gets murked, seems good.

Dex-chan lover
you know, i've never been able to bring myself to feel sympathy for these hyper-gifted characters who are depressed because they're good at everything. medaka box is an admitted exception. aside from the fact that that type of person doesn't exist (in the sense that they're automatically good at everything without effort), their weird "noble savage" view of average people is so silly lmao. "oh, this pitiful normie is so cool because he actually has to try at things. How admirable! Whereas I, the rich, beautiful, and effortlessly talented individual have to suffer by being so much better than everyone else :meguuusad:" boo fucking hoo man lmao. seems like a skill issue that you can't relate to other human beings! if superman can do it, so can you

Users who are viewing this thread