Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 5 Ch. 31 - Black Death

Double-page supporter
Oh this bug-goddess can change her appearance at will & have so many whims. That's just disgustingly multi-faced /:(

Woah, he's a chuuni at heart. Or at least wants o be one. That was unexpected.

Also, does the goddes take the most attractive for the hero look? If so, is he into lolis?

that disgusting shojo artstyle and the bullied edge lord called tomoki doing a "modeling job". Alright some shojo trash or even worse fujoshit went by I swear.

...he really asked for different colored eyes. we see you wannabe edgelord

Double-page supporter
I love how his character is
basically being a piece of shit and tool
and he goes for heterochromia, perfect

What a disappointment. Spider waifu Mio didnt massacre the generic, boring ass party of the female hero. Wouldve been a nice plot twist to see these generic, boring ass isekai heroes suffer, struggle, and lose party members for a change instead of just blowing everything over like its nothing while our mc just chills with his merchant colony and monster girl waifus.

Trash-tier goddess. Couldn't she have just changed Makoto's looks if he's ugly? She's just trash. I like Aqua more.. because she's cute (stupid). While this goddess is so 💩.. Is this why I won't get summoned? Because of my looks?😡

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
Considering those two have a compatible wavelength with the goddess I'd say part of it similar personality flaws. Hibiki seems to have a good head on her shoulders but despite her suspicions of the goddess and king she's taking the side of humans too much without finding out what the demon's side of things are. Tomoki seems to want things handed to him rather than even try to deal with issues directly himself and learn from it win or lose. Wonder why his invincibility is contingent on the moon being out, and does it mean he has to be outside or somewhere moonlight can hit him, that he can't be harmed, or has infinite libido and stamina doing the horizontal tango? Seems he got more things than Hibiki did. Also, LN mentions that goddess didn't really think or care much about the fact that the ability to enslave others has always led to the user being miserable and unhappy. I bet he's still going to be just as miserable in this life as he was before except he's going to sprout out how great he is because of his goddess given abilities while feeling more pathetic and insecure deep down.

Dex-chan lover
@Mathiason To be fair most people would side with Humans immediately over "Demons", specially if (a) they've never seen any demons and (b) they've played j-rpgs before.

Fed-Kun's army
@Goyal99Raj Gotta admit you've got a point. Although some rpgs I've played had demon (or demon like) and non-human characters like XIII and the stuffed doll in FF7. What's an j-rpg, Japanese Role Playing Game?

Users who are viewing this thread