Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 5 Ch. 32 - Magic Eyes

Double-page supporter
Phew. This country & the princess are cruel. I hope this boy-hero will team up with our Musumi soon enough. He's trapped in a monster den.

Double-page supporter
@BigSalami whoa that explains things more clearly. Our Musumi is a
host then (the multiple pun is intentional lol) & that explains why Tsukuyomi intercepted him before he met the bug-goddess. He knew what's going on so he helped. He's a very OP god even if he's only the third in position, of all the Japanese gods that exist.

That said, the princess is an iceberg. I'd hate for her to control this naive hero for her own gains & hope that he'll meet Musumi & gang up with him.

@OllyMolly you can actually like that fucking cliche trash from a fujoshit work ? He's made to be disgusting and cliche as much as possible; an edge lord.

He's made to be hated by the author lol. It's kinda crazy to think that anyone with a brain could like him. Everything about is pissing me off, they did great on that one.

Double-page supporter
@Lukaskyboss then I'm okay being brainless probably lol. Joking aside, it's rare for me to be really pissed off by a character or a plot & I like this manga as it is, even the edgelord character in it & how cliche it turns out. Probably because of the art style. This manga reminds me a bit of Houshin Engi though so I just feel familiar & not angry at anything as I read it. It's just our individual preferences in the end.

ok i hate that princess. also wtf she slept with him even tho he's literally 15? charmer got charmed, yikes

Finally, something different. We've got a pretty boy hero who has isolationism and relationship problems, but he has a magic eye that can get pussy and make a generic harem. However, we also get a manipulative princess who wants to use this soyboy lookin ass as a weapon to fulfill her revenge fantasy. And damn she knows how to use her coochie to get what she wants.
This is getting interesting. This princess might be my favorite villain so far if they write her well. I hope she gives the two other "heros" some trouble.
@Ashisu based and I agree.
@KoiranLuu Ye I hope Mio massacres and vores the shit out of these two little fuckers.

Thanks for the chapter!
That is one cold blooded princess. LN gives more details but essentially her mother was a devout believer in the goddess but died when the demons invaded Elyushion. Taking it really badly she wants to eradicate all the demons for killing her mother, destroy faith in the goddess for not answering her mother's prayers, and kill all the leaders and countries that could've helped her mother but didn't. Hence she is willing to do anything to accomplish her goals even if it means turning on her friends and family or doing horrible things to her subjects. Such as the inhumane human experiments on that adventurer in the guy's lab.

Btw, in the LN find out that it was three guys not four, with MC being one of them, who destroyed all his items in a game as punishment for MPvP(?) Not sure if MPvP is right term but basically he grabbed the aggro (monsters focus on him and will charge/attack him first over anything else in area,) of a whole bunch of monsters forming a monster train, led them towards MC and his two veteran buddies before using an item to conceal himself leaving a whole bunch of angry monsters who lost him and turned their attention towards the other three. Idea was the monsters would kill them resulting in some of their items being dropped, then return to their original location while Tomoki still using stealth item to hide from monsters goes over and grabs the high quality items for little effort. However, the two vets not only were able to defeat the monsters but saw through Tomoki's plan so using some special abilities captured and killed him over and over so he'd drop all his items and watch as they disappeared as punishment for using despicable means to get items at other players' expense. Due to the two vets special abilities and special rules of the map they were in Tomoki couldn't escape or log out and had to watch all his items get dropped and time out.

Fed-Kun's army
hoho, the war with 3 country isn't it ? and also 3 summoner going to clash each other really hyped me up

Dex-chan lover
"Give me an eye that lets me charm people, nothing could possibly go wrong with that"

Dex-chan lover
Oh boohoo! So hard for a pretty fuckboi to make friends! Must be a hell of a life, surly those people battling demons will understand him :pepehmm:

Fed-Kun's army
Man that princess really hit him the the Venus thigh trap. Dude gets summoned just to get honey-potted by a psycho chick. Tbf though I bet he's getting set up as "Mr steal your girl" for one of Makoto's people just so Makoto can Terminator 2 (the fence scene) his chunni a** out of existence.

Fed-Kun's army
Making him a rape-fuckboy was a lame idea. Have him be a groomed tool used by the princesses to do things that he doesn’t like or support.

Him being a victim would be way more interesting than him be a dumb rape villain.

Dex-chan lover
i may have misjudged tomoki's character a bit. he's much less of a dick than i was expecting

Users who are viewing this thread