Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 7 Ch. 45 - Something Inhuman

Dex-chan lover
@Lanfear
School arcs are the lifeblood of Isekais because their audience are those going to school and that let the audience identify more with the characters.

Ah, good old Tomoemon the earless blue... dragon. And her fourth dimensional pocket!

Dex-chan lover
Fir people whining about the "School Arc" it is *not you traditional school arc!"

Just be patient. The author has done things tad differently from other isekai in various ways. He isn't going to change his tune here either.

Haha I laughed out loud at Shiki. That poor undead is too weak for this group and is genuinely scared of both his 'sisters'. Not only is his ego continuously being trampled on, his common sense of strength is also constantly questioned. Compared to normal strong people, Shiki as a Lich was powerful, but compared to Tomoe and Mio who are like demi-gods and also further after being boosted by their 'Waka', the realm of power is completely off the scale.

Since both sisters take out their frustrations on him since he is a helpless undead. He has constant shivers when their bloodlust seeps out. Haha.

Dex-chan lover
The daughter's current appearance.... Imperfect tans? freckles? dry hair?

Dex-chan lover
@Drifter I think that was the mother since she was sitting up on the bed, but the two daughters were both standing nearby. Although they do still have bandages on their arms.
Can someone tell me if this School arc(?) is gonna be a bit dull or not?

Dex-chan lover
It's way too late for him to be worrying about if he's still a "human" or not. The MC's fixation on that is my grippest gripe, er, biggest gripe on this manga.

You have to understand Makoto. With all the shit happening to him from the get-go, being human was one of the few things that grounded him into reality. It's his sense of identity. If one of the pillars of your sanity started crumbling, it'll be fuckin' yabai for everyone living in his dimension.

Dex-chan lover
Remember Sousuke Sagara's Rugby team Boot camp?

Yeah good times indeed.

Double-page supporter
Tomoe and Mio are so fickle and disobedient. It makes sense when you consider that they’re thousands of years old and have been acting on their own accord for such a long time

Fed-Kun's army
Hoo boy, time to get introduced to everybody's newest favorite characters to hate!

Also, GTR.

To everyone worrying about this being a regular school arc: You don't have to. This is Makoto we are speaking about, with his luck its impossible for anything to go as imagined.

Fed-Kun's army
@Lanfear
what is it with isekai and school arcs?
To compare modern general-education to medieval-fantasy advanced education, which was only for the wealthy. So we know how stupid they are.
Or to introduce magic/alt-world concepts.
Or it's a lazy excuse for a social setting for influential characters, since apparently socializing in Japan stops after graduating.

Don't bully my bro shiki also lul all you got to do is feed them bananas and they're your train monkey xD

Users who are viewing this thread