Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 7 Ch. 48 - The Whims of a Merchant or a Wavering Sense of Justice?

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter! This being monthly isn't easy on my memory considering the many characters we follow

Dex-chan lover
That’s it, I’m reading the novel. I have no patience for this. Been reading since chapter 12 was first translated (before mangadex was popular), but no more!

Dex-chan lover
Seriously, you can eat slime noodles if you have the right techniques. Come on, people, learn to explore.

Double-page supporter
@Treswimming
Where are you planning to read the LN?

I love this manga and I've started reading this back when (the real) Batoto was running but I'm going to grow old at this pace.

Double-page supporter
For the novel readers, the author just released a short story. While it isn't a main story chapter like I'd want, it is at least a sign of life that we haven't had for some time.

As for people wondering if Trashmoki will charm Hibiki (the other "hero"),
the answer is no that won't work on her. And she has a somewhat similar charisma ability anyhow. Though she's isn't trying to abuse it like he does and it isn't as powerful anyhow.
Furthermore (more of a spoiler)
The Demons have been working on something that temporarily cancels the Bug's powers. That includes Tomoki's eye and the blessings they just mentioned.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the dreams are helping him keep his humanity to some degree as he slowly ascends to godhood.

Dex-chan lover
@bk3k depending on your point of view, Hibiki has the stronger charm ability, because hers can't be dispelled, and it works on people with protection.

Why is the scan sooo low resolution? I feel like crying... Such a good manga being ruined by consistent low resolution scans despite high resolution raws being available. Am I the only one complaing?

also this shit is going to take literal decades to catch up if it doesn't get canned before then lol

if you like the series you might as well just dive into the webnovel at around chapter 60 and go from there because if this is yet another side story then it's going to be half a year before it even starts to get to academy city, and that's one of the better arcs

shit's still on hiatus though, still no new main wn chapters in like two years even though the author released a side chapter recently

Users who are viewing this thread