Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 8 Ch. 51 - Goddess Knows...

I dont know why

but I don't find this side of the plot interesting at all

I know it could be important for the future plot with MC, but I somehow can't find my self to read thru this, so I just look at the picture and go Ah, they be fight. that's all

Finally, we are getting to the battle of the fortress. Slightly changed from the WN, and the Academy Arc is okay (compared to the rest of the WN). I'd expect this battle to last 5-7 more chapter, hopefully they don't make this too drawn out.

Supporter
@OrcaCat I had the exact same feeling and did the exact same thing lol. I zoomed through and just looked at the pictures and actions. Guess I'm just waiting and hoping to see if the MC will appear or not :p

Aggregator gang
Honestly the female hero is completely naive in this chapter. "Ah yes the world is unreasonable and after the war even when the humans complete their genocide and slavery of the other races the prejudice will die off in time but I am not going to help at all to make things better and less unreasonable as it is too much of a problem for a HERO". This is completely stupid in so many ways. This is like having Hitler or Stalin as god and saying "Oh things might get better" in which no that is stupid and completely naive. The goddess is quite clear in her treatment of races and has no problems with hyumans being complete shitbags so long as they look good. Furthermore she is ACTIVELY encouraging said treatment so unless you convince the goddess which the female hero won't then the real reality of the demons and other races is of slavery and extinction. Nothing will change if the goddess is allowed to persist in her ways and I highly doubt her arrogant ass is going to change her mind unless with force.

Trashmoki is irrational. Glad the female transmigrator is brave and wise.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I wasnt really expecting Io to just look like a human with four arms. Its been a long time since I read that chapter, sure. But why do some of the powerful demons just look like humans with darker skin?

The problems with the two "Real" heroes' stories is that they are extremely cliche and boring. The Chick is there simply 'cause she knew Makoto and she's really naive, and the guy's there simply to be an asshole that gets shown up to, and the whole the princess' actually using the male hero is not even a twist or surprise and gets shown out of the door.

Supporter
I love the WN. I've read through it countless times already.
This is not a spoiler, but the "side" shown in this chapter is necessary for character development, just in case anyone is feeling tired of not seeing Makoto and the gang.

It's going to take years until the manga even comes close to the WN though. Right now the manga adaption is somewhere inbetween chapters 50-100 of the WN iirc. There are 300 chapters out of the WN already, and keep in mind the time it took to get this far in the manga adaption. There are also many chapters of the WN that the manga is forced to break up into chapters of 2 or 3 chapters per WN chapter, because there are a lot of really lengthy chapters in the WN with a lot of story progression in each one.

I definitely recommend reading the WN instead if you're interested in the story, and only rely on the manga for the fancy artwork. 🤣

@Riger They completely redesigned the character looks of Sif and Yuno from the WN in the manga adaption as well. Official illustrations of Sif and Yuno were included in the chapter with the party in the WN, and I'll refrain from saying any more than that since anything too specific would count as spoilers.
(Don't get me wrong, I prefer the manga versions they did. But it's also true that they look very different from the illustration of them in the WN.)

i know people are saying this is necessary for the plot... but honestly just looking at that charm hero annoys tf outta me. i just wanna see my boy makoto and his crew

Double-page supporter
Hibiki's fault is that she aims for things she cannot live long to ensure, and she is composed lesser than she thinks.

Tomoki is trash, his writing is trash and his time's screen is trash too.

Ok from what i’v heard none of these fake hero idiots are goin to meet the mc for awhile, who ever wrote this should’ve put them in a side book instead of the main story, so I'm a skipping every chapter i see them In unless it actually effects the main story.

tomoki is a perfect encapsulation of your typical shut-in weeb getting ridiculous superpowers and an automatic charm skill, that being an incredibly insufferable, morally repugnant psychopath

hibiki is foolishly naive and optimistic to a fault, with room to grow but has set her heart on the wrong path ultimately

makoto is a loner jerk who has no problem killing a shitload of people that aren't friendly to him and has barely-checked genocidal tendencies

all three otherworlders are not great people at the end of it honestly, but the ensemble cast is decent enough that it's still fun to follow. as for this chapter and this arc focusing on hibiki/tomoki, yeah they suck, but it's also setting up for some shit to hit the fan very soon, so stick with it imo

looking forward to when makoto shows up and shows them who the real hero is. also can tomoki just get killed already.

Users who are viewing this thread