Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 8 Ch. 52 - Game Over

Aggregator gang
I thought it's just me that skipping all the heroes conversation, but you guys too

Fed-Kun's army
Sacrificing soldiers so that he can live? I already didn’t like him but this is the final straw. I now want him to die slowly and painfully

Double-page supporter
the goddess took him? surprised he can even be effected by traps at this point

Did that bug just took him because her heroes are garbage? That hero Trash-something.. I don't even know his name,
ran away from battle leaving the tomboy hero.
It should be just like that, not making it into a whole chapter. I'm tired of seeing that trash. Need more Makoto actions.

Fed-Kun's army
She should've shived that coward when she had the chance. Everything we've seen of him he's a coward that will run the second anything goes awry and his charm can't save him. As much as it makes me hate him it's just raising more flags I expected. I expect dude will live waaay too long just so he can use his charm on one of Makoto's people just so Makoto can turn him inside out, probably in front of his old crush the female hero.

Disclaimer; I dont have any knowledge passed the end of the anime, I'm just predicting things will turn out like that.

Dex-chan lover
i dislike tomoki, but i can't totally hate him once i remember he was literally a middle schooler until like 3-4 months ago. this kid was probably somewhere between 12-14 whose only experience with combat was fucking JRPGs and LNs. add to that fact that he's got this evil ass princess constantly manipulating him, i can't help but feel a little pity for him

Users who are viewing this thread