Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 8 Ch. 52 - Game Over

woooow legit can't wait for that trash "hero" to be out of the picture..... he's the most useless and selfish prick i've seen in the series. i'm absolutely disgusted at how truly pathetic he is

Contributor
Thank God!! Finally back to Makoto, but we still gotta wait for a month

Who esle appretiates the fact that the author is didnt just forget about the other side characters but doesnt give a fuck about anything that isnt the mc?

Man.. I've really completely lost track of everything in this manga

I'm gonna have to put some time aside to binge read it from the beginning

Dex-chan lover
@Disguised22 Nah. I'm still interested in the main plot. I just don't care about these characters cuz they're so unlikable.

Ohhhhh its COMING! That part is coming!!!
On another note, I skipped a lot of the heroes panels... even when I read this part in the LN long time before, reading it felt so...tiring. worse than fillers. Prolly cos of my hatred to trashmoki

Supporter
In the novel this part was tedious too, but holy shit. Seeing Tomoki being a dumbass fully illustrated is on a whole different level of annoying. Skipped more than half of the chapter

Eyy man. Thanks for the translation an ol’ but jesus i skip all the bullshit lmao. I only read like 3 pages and thats on the end.

Double-page supporter
MC missing? I see two possibilities
1. Accidentally teleported to the battle field(everyone likes that)
2. Trash goddess at it again and did something to prevent his arrival to the country of her making.(everyone hates that)

why do I think that evil Princess will/might give a shot at trying to manipulate our Mc to her side to use him in similar way as the Tomoki? She already see her current "toy" as useless used one.

I'm just waiting to see her try that and then get bitch slapped to the shadow realm by out waifus. Can't deny that I'm kinda looking forward to it and MC vs evil demon army (hopefully)battle.

Holy shit I haven't read this shit for a year maybe almost 2 years and FUCKING FINALLY I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER I will finally see Makoto shitting on the goddess manga version! And after that, it will have an awesome action too! FUCK KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA KHYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I can't help but feel Fangirling so much. sigh hope it will be soon.

Fed-Kun's army
Hibiki is not the smartest, but shes a good girl. I hope she doesn't fall victim to the Cosby Hero.

Users who are viewing this thread