Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 8 Ch. 55 - Rose Sign

I...I don't CARE...about ANY of these characters. Month after month of chapters full of glorified mobs. Just focus on Makoto; PLEASE.

Double-page supporter
I'm impressed the author has managed to write so many characters that I don't give a single fuck about.

Double-page supporter
I really appreciate the translation but legit sped through it to get to MC part because i could not care less about anyone other than MC and his story.

Fed-Kun's army
Apologies but don't give a (CENSORED) about anyone besides the MC and his group. Why is he in this pointless fight anyway?
It's just another "beat him up to show how tough the so-and-so pawns of so-and-so are" lame line of story. Like in a lot of the naruto movies....

Dex-chan lover
I am interested in the heroine girl since they were friends before coming to this world, but it has gotten painfully slow. Such a shame.

@ShadowWalker Someone fucked with the teleportation, he arrived here and those people just attacked. Logic? Hell no xD

I’m all for developing the other characters but putting this right in the middle of makotos most intense situation yet is just straight up sadistic.

Dex-chan lover
The author acts like we've never seen the "life power sacrifice" trope before. Would been way cooler if MC interfered with the fight rather than him clutching his arm for 4 irl months.

Dex-chan lover
@Chet31 all MC's friends had bows, female hero here only went to his school, she's only very tangentially related to him.

This manga is chock full of text and dialogue but nothing really happens

MC knows the goddess is trying to bait him to help her heroes, so MC doesn't want to fight against the demons because that would just be helping the goddess. But those dumbass demons don't understand MC is holding back and not fighting when he could easily destroy both the human and the demon kingdoms if he was serious about doing it.

Aggregator gang
Okay she died, I'm sure this will impact the Hibiki so that's she'll develop similar or opposite ideals as our MC's. That's why the author is showing right? Hopefully the payoff will be good enough bc this is kinda boring. Thanks for the chapter anyways♡!

I hope Navarre and the general somehow survived, they both seem like better people than the other 2 heroes.

Users who are viewing this thread