Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 8 Ch. 55 - Rose Sign

Fed-Kun's army
Do authors these days get zero feedback from their audiences? Or does Japan actually enjoy reading this garbage for months on end? I bet even next month, we're going to get 4 panels of the MC and then cut back to more of this nonsense. Oh well, thanks for the translation nonetheless.

Banned
@Baysiri

At this point there's nothing else going on with the others. The only reliable team has been shown they were outclassed and needed to sacrifice one for the rest to survive (which i don't remember happening in the novel). & The brainwashed harem team has ran away.

So all that's left is to show the MX being
forced to stop being a wuss and make an epic ending to this part of the war.

PoH

Man go to love when people are complaining about how the novel's world is so big that it doesn't just focus on the MC. I know most people don't like it, but there are other people who do stuff and affect the world or the MC.

I just re-read all of the WN, and the WN pacing is bad but it is tolerable if you know how to skim.
This, this is just so aggravating. It is dragging the fight out to like 7 chapters when it only should have had 4.

Aggregator gang
Audience : you can't just forcefully introduce a side character where people have zero interest as the main character while ignoring the true main character that people loves!

Author : Garbage character go brrr~

Dex-chan lover
F.

@PoH people who read japanese isekais or korean dungeon series are because they like heavely MC-focused series, so every panel where the MC doesnt appear is crap for them.
Not like i care about their opinion tho. They should worry more about getting a real life than about self-inserting themselve in some fiction story LOL

Dex-chan lover
22 pages of who gives a shit and only two pages of what really counts....fuck!

Aggregator gang
@PoH hvaing a few panel about their deed is enough or you could even use a whole chapter at max, suddenly changing the focus of the story to a different character while the main character's story is at its peak is not really that wise. Imagine being close to orgasm but they changed shit to something entirely different? That would piss me off too...

Dex-chan lover
@someunregpunk I don't remember the exact details either but I do remember something similar happening. It just went over MUCH faster.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, nobody cares because you haven't taken the time to properly build up any investment in the other characters you dumbass writer.

I hate when stories do this, they focus on the main story but then add in little sequence breaks that are too short and unfocused to add anything meaningful to the overall story, and then for some reason make large spans of chapters focus solely on the other characters that we've only treated as side characters so far, if you wanted them to matter then add them to the main story sooner and make them count.

Shits dumb yo.

Fed-Kun's army
@PoH "There are other people who do stuff and affect the world or the MC", yeah, and the same is true in every other manga and work of fiction and nonfiction out there. But do you know what the difference is? Competent stories don't suddenly change the audience's perspective onto new characters that we haven't been made to know or like to follow in any regard. There's a reason why other works follow the main characters and don't suddenly change the entire viewpoint for the audience to some random characters out there in the world that are doing their own thing. It's because it's a stupid way of telling a story.

Thanks I went to the WN instead of the LN, this arc is noxexistent there.
I really don't care about any of the "heroes".

Users who are viewing this thread