Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 8 Ch. 55 - Rose Sign

Dex-chan lover
@CountryMage Yeah, you're right, she is/was the Student Council Pres and Kendo club member, had to try to find the chapter to make sure :). I still want the interaction since she knew of him, plus maybe we get that blond transfer dudes ball and chain aka Princess to get murdered soon. Probably not.

Dex-chan lover
Just a note to everyone who is complaining about the cliche parts in this series, the Web Novel for this series started back in 2012 (while the LN publication started in 2015). So, the view on a lot of the plot concept have changed over 8 years of time. Something which was good at that time isn't that great anymore, so there is no use complaining.

Just here to say thank you to the people providing us the translation. Keep up the good work.

Double-page supporter
This chapter: White woman gives up her life to fight black demon

Dex-chan lover
This is correspond to Chapter 73 of the web novel (currently at 327). Though it doesn't cover all of chapter 74, maybe a bit over half of it.

@Okatama Not exactly the same. The manga has been showing glimpse of Makoto and Sophia, while in the WN, the entire fight with Hibiki ends before it finally switch back to Makoto wondering where the hell he is just before getting attacked by Sophia
Chapter 67 is when Tomoe and Mio are freaking out because they lost contact with Makoto, but from 68 to 73, it's all Hibiki.(Prior to that, there's nothing other than what is basically just an introduction to the two heroes, it's the end of Shiki's arc)
Then Chapter 74 is when Makoto face off against Sophia.

Dex-chan lover
i'II take boruto's whoIe season over this chapter tbh

but thanks uxtef for stiII transIating, cant wait for the good part

Dex-chan lover
Its good that the manga really take care of each scene from the wn because many other feel too rushed, but its look really slow because it is a monthly manga ..

Dex-chan lover
even in the LN I never cared for hibiki's group and their antics. At least because I know what happens I can remain excited for what will happen soon.

This is a pretty normal chapter but what holds it back is the fact that it's monthly.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, it's sad that she died, but not nearly as sad as I think it was supposed to be.
@Solaz That was just his armament haki.

Dex-chan lover
even in the LN i still didn't give much of a fuck about bitchbiki's group or trashmoki's group, please just finish with them and focus on MC. who cares if some random background character dies when MC is busy fighting a battle to the death?

Dex-chan lover
Holy crap, the guy making this manga has no idea how pacing works. Why is he focusing on inconsequential events when more important crap needs to be covered? Is he trying to replicate the WN/LN word for word?

Contributor
zHovyYv.png

SCVI_Screenshot_01_1512725414.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread