Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 8 Ch. 55 - Rose Sign

Double-page supporter
@errorbit I bet if the chapters were longer or the wait in-between each chapter wasn't a month you wouldn't see as many complaints. while I don't mind waiting and I love world-building, a month+ to wait for the story to develop further can really take the wind out of your sails and can easily make people lose interest.

honestly, I think a lot of the monthly Manga that gets the ax is because they are pacing their story as if it were a weekly release and people just lose interest.

@kakage that’s true, I was thinking it woulda been better if they just put it way earlier but I forgot that the reason he was teleported was because they thought he was one of the heroes fighting against the demons in that battle

Fed-Kun's army
@traveling_chef honestly, I don't mind so much about the release schedule since I already read the novel and know whats going to happen. Its just nice to see how the manga portrays things vs my imagination.

looks like the MC gonna do some landscaping after this... maybe create a pond or two 😆

I don’t really mind that the author is developing the side cast and doing some worldbuilding, i actually quite liked the previous chapters that did this but why the hell is it being done now? The main character is in a serious predicament having had his fingers chopped off and bleeding everywhere and we are forced to look at the plight of the sides instead.

It would be like if a family member was hospitalised with a serious injury but instead of seeing them you are forced to see someone else who is similarly injured that you barely know.

If they had put the mc issue after the events with the side characters it would be fine but having done it in the middle then just shifts my interest towards the mc and away from the sides since im more invested in the protagonist compared to the side characters.

way to go uxtef! even this crappy arc seems not many people like it, but you are the most dedicated translator that I know so far.

Double-page supporter
@Capt_Gigglepants honestly me too, it is because of the novel I don't really like either of the two other heroes but it's been a lot of fun seeing everything detailed out.

heck I'm just glad the WN starting updating again.

@nathirius it's pretty much because the two events are happening simultaneously, it switched back and forth like this in the WN too, *shrug* it's just how the author wants to go.

@nathirius well said. I agree it’s getting kinda frustrating that at the end of the chapter it’s like being constantly told your family member is dying but going to see so random injured person instead.

I wait an entire month for a single chapter to only see my boi in the last 2 pages just standing with two fingers gone -_-

Fed-Kun's army
People think the author wants you to care about Navarre's death, but that's not actually the case. It's more an establishing shot for Hibiki's motivation and character, and it's enough to know she cares. Do you really want the author to spend time making us care about a person who is going to die for someone else's character development?

Really though, this story has always been and will always be kind of meandering. It's not a story about the MC doing things. It's a story about the world being garbage and slowly driving the MC mad. So if the world is frustrating for you then congratulations, you feel the MC's pain.

Double-page supporter
@traveling_chef
You don't really even need to read the WN to realize that the Empire's hero is a massive insecure pussy that uses charm magic to overcompensate.
He relies on his party to do everything, and only fights at night when he's immortal. He's a child playing a man's game.
Hibiki, on the other hand, is a realist. She knows that wars that end with conditional surrender will only foster another war in the future. She might not have the ability, but she has the know-how.

@conscript117
You're spoiling plot points from like Chapter 190 in the Web Novel...
This battle covers chapters 67-74...

Since the web novel is still ongoing and has like 327 chapters posted so far, it's gonna be several decades before this manga finishes at this rate...

Dex-chan lover
@MrMcNasty he reminds me of that rodgers kid who thought himself so great and hot but couldn't get laid so he went on a killing spree.

Navarie was the only character I liked from any of the he ro parties, so of course she dies

Users who are viewing this thread