Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 8 Ch. 55 - Rose Sign

As much as I like the other world girl, I dont give a single fuck about her side characters because they didnt give me time to be invested. I was looking forward to this chapter because last chapter was a cliffhanger on Makoto. To start this with anything other than Makoto was a bit of a let down to not even flash to him until the end just irritated me. Now i have to wait another month . . . Kind of annoyed and disappointed oh well. If u want me to even be invested in this Demon x Human war u need to give me a character who i care about that is also invested in this. Considering Makoto was just dragged in against his will and the Sword Girl literally only appeared like within the last 5-7 chapters w/ no backstory I am left wanting.

Group Leader
Love the debate (shitstorm) this manga is generating.

When a new chapter comes out I read it and afterwards I come to the comments to savor the butthurt of everyone.

Why is he so weak now? Like cmon dude he is powerful enough to beat dragon and spider over 1000 lvl, and he cant beat 2 creatures 100% lower in lvl? Why author make mc go through this ? Can we stop with this cliche, i dont remember mc running out of all mana ( if that even possible)

@SwagBelly He just confuse about what just happen and he still wear the ring so it limit his mana.
I think the manga is fine it give novel reader a new perspective about character than it just another side character. But it should be done before show mc got tele.

Dex-chan lover
if humans can just use such guerilla tactics to instakill anyone how are demons still alive and kicking?

Supporter
@Owyn Not enough propaganda and culture the likes of Japan had with their Kamikaze bomber I suppose. And people give less shit about their comrade than their live personally in most case

Dex-chan lover
uuu, the random heroine friend is dead, this is so sad.
NOW GIVE ME THE ACTUAL PLOT PROGRESSION GODDAMIT, I WAITED ONE MONTH FOR THIS ASUDGHAUIOEQWEU

I don't really care about the hero party (the girl hero... forgot her name). I mean yeah they do good by letting the soldiers retreat while they fight the demon general but still they have low screen time to make me have some kind of attachment to the hero party. Great example is Navarre, I mean who cares if she die? I mean I don't invested enough for the hero much less to her. But really i need to look back to the chapter just to know her name that's how forgettable that character.

What i mean, this chapter is so shit! I don't care like for the almost all pages of this chapter until it give the mc on the last page. Imagine if Tomoe or Mio (or even the lich guy) dies, It will make 100 times more impact than this shit character that was made for filler -_- seriously i don't care if the whole hero party died. i am frustrated for this chapter sorry for the rant :(

Ok some side character died, I don’t care about that. Just wish that I can see more of the MC that’s been doing nothing for 5 chapters, or at the rate this is going, 5 months.

Aggregator gang
blah blah blah SIDE CHARACTER blah blah blah OH NO SHE FIGHT blah blah blah OH SHE DIEEED

I don’t care.

Users who are viewing this thread