Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 8 Ch. 55 - Rose Sign

Some creeps die, so what ? I Dont give a Fuck! . Give me more about MC and stop wasting my times.

strongly emotional chapter fell completely flat.
tbh at this point the entire human side is just backgroung characters, that's why no one cares when they die. even if all heroes were to die now, no facks will be given.

Fed-Kun's army
It seems like a consensus that no one gives two shits about the heroes and I agree, they got like 5 chapters pretty much to themselves so It's obvious why the majority just what to see MC kick some ass again

Dex-chan lover
What's wrong with Makoto? Why is he only thinking about retreating, running away? Why doesn't he kick those fools' asses and then figure out what's going on, precisely? Is he a hopeless coward now or something?

And here I am was about to diss about slow chapters or something.
But then seeing there are so many complaints, my thought as an author kicks in instead. I can only wished him good luck.

wow. that's right, just keep saying this isn't even my final form. regardless of how stupid it is to fight a real battle while giving yourself a handicap. this jrpg sucks

Dex-chan lover
Lol, the MC is only as interesting as his interactions with the rest of the world are. So developing the other heroes through things like the untimely deaths of close friends is completely necessary and a sign of decent storytelling. I can't even imagine how boring this story would be if there was no human/demon conflict or no people from his world. It'd just be him being a merchant and denying the advances of the spider and the dragon.

I'm surprised the MC is still surprised by anything that happens really. You'd think he'd get used to it by now with all the stuff that already happened to him.

Bro I really can NOT be bothered by any death in the hero's party or any fights they have. Its sloppy feeling and cluttered :/ This story thus-far has been mostly short little fights to expand the worldbuilding and his powers that he gains/learns because of them, and this one is going on way too long. The other two "heroes" are just a generic hero trope and a weeaboo coward who manipulates women. Can we please stop using ""charms"" as a cheap plot device?? It just makes my skin crawl to imagine this dude deadass mind controlling girls to love him and fight for him. Not how you write a character you wanna redeem at the end.
I wish the author would stop trying to make us care about these guys and just make another damn story for both of them since it just wastes everyone's time for them to be in this one.
I binged it to this chapter, and I really don't look forward to waiting a month only to see more shitty hero fights with characters I have literally no emotional connection to 😒

Dex-chan lover
I guess I'm sad Altera had to return to her home planet, but I really want to know if Makoto got his missing fingers in some ice.

Dex-chan lover
Lol, the MC is only as interesting as his interactions with the rest of the world are. So developing the other heroes through things like the untimely deaths of close friends is completely necessary and a sign of decent storytelling. I can't even imagine how boring this story would be if there was no human/demon conflict or no people from his world. It'd just be him being a merchant and denying the advances of the spider and the dragon.

@BestBoy that can still be interesting. In fact I thought this was going to be slow life type isekai. They started out with MC away from the big conflict. There are many good isekai of this type.

So when they pulled the war stuff with focus on the other heroes, I just can't take it seriously. And then after couple chapters, they went back to the MC and his fun slow life. Then go back to other heroes. Since my expectations have been the MC's slow life, I find the other heroes part to be distracting.

It would be better if they just keep focusing on MC up to the part where he got transported to the battlefield (or until he meets the other heroes if that's going to be the story). Then a brief flashback to the other heroes would be acceptable.

I binged ~30 chapters today, and pacing doesn't feel bad. It's actually nice... for a binge read.

I can definitely see why people are salty. I guess I'll shelf this for another year so I don't have to read at the snail pace of the plot.

Dex-chan lover
@zerio The difference between those types of manga and this one is that this MC succeeds at basically everything he does first try. There's no stakes in his slow life. We know he's gonna succeed because he's the most powerful being in the world. Isekai Ryouridan is the complete opposite and still has stakes. A no power human attempting to be a chef in a new world has to deal with strange tasting foods.

Dex-chan lover
@MrMcNasty it ain't even just that. She is written so much better than the heros in the way she acts and talks. I don't see why the author writes them like that. Making you hate characters early is dumb imo

Double-page supporter
@Liquidxlax
I know... She's written like an actual, believably real character. Her personality INFORMS her actions. Unlike the heroes, which are basically just the personifications of already overplayed tropes. Hibiki is justice incarnate, and the Imperial Hero is a fat kid in a candy shop.
Even the MC is a goddamn snooze fest. Your typical "OP monster doesn't realize he's OP." The most interesting part of the MC is the people around him. He has no personality, he's just a blank slate.

Users who are viewing this thread