Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu

@Firestalker38

1. He becomes so strong that other gods come and visit him. And they became his friends.... NOT. Actually they keeping watch of him because there is a 'monster' inside of him. MC basically is a good guy, he loves all his subjects, really angry if they got hurt, but he's your regular law-abiding japaneze, so he bottled up all his hatred, conflicted feelings, libido etc, and ppl kinda forget that he (eventually) able to reach pseudo-godhood, and that would makes him an edgy god with a tendency to destroy all existence.
He can create something out of nothing ffs...
Later he'll confront a pseudo-evil god from another dimension, beat it so hard that it runs away crying, but MC able to track it across dimension, clawed into its realm, drag it out and beat it some more...
He'll also meet with the other dragons beside Tomoe, with lots of revelation along the way

2. war between MC and goddess

3. Yeah he will

4. Yeah. His parents are from that world

5. Power up - making connections - more power up - war with goddess faction - revelation - fillers - more fillers lol

@Firestalker38
His parent are Hyuman of that world whom made a deal with the goddess(bug) cause of reason and while living in the World of Origin they have trouble moving around and completing normal task due to the world blessing not reaching onto the people of the World of Origin. Needless to say the goddess did provide them support until they can live by themselves without help form goddess.

Wtf just happened ? My bookmark said I was at chapter 40 did they just delete everything just like that ?

Supporter
@Says
Yeah, it seems a few scanlators got miffed at MangaDex's mods and left the site. Trouble is, not all of them have sites of their own. Impatient Scans uses Facebook, so I'll be getting their chapters from an aggregator once I find one that doesn't offend my senses. It sucks, but it's their decision to make.

Man, I really hope someone else will pick this series up. This is one of the few mangas that I really looked forward to reading.

Aggregator gang
I like this series. Hopefully since this is a joint project, maybe someone from the other group can pick this up.

Honestly i'm not even following what is going on anymore. There is a ton of good stuff here, but none of it sticks. Like what is the goal anymore? What's the point of having an op mc when he never really fights anything. Not to mention the stupid shit he decides to do.

Dex-chan lover
The latest chapter was released but...
Its under MS since there are groups that haven't pulled out are chapters still going to be uploaded?

Dex-chan lover
Since PlumJuice is the QC, the one who finalizes everything, and he's the one deciding to pull out from MD, I guess we won't see any scan here no more.
Not sure about the TS, but I'm also guessing he's also from Impatient Scan.

Who knows what Robo and Uxtef think about this.
Impatient might use their public works tho, so explicit permission might not be necessary. In that case, taking over Impatient' work won't be too hard.

Or maybe they just forgot since PlumJuice the one that usually uploads it. Who knows

Supporter
@Eridian There's more to stories than superficial action and/or nudity. But the uploader has started uploading it to a different website, so who knows if you'll even be able to see anymore chapters of it here on mangadex.
Also, the manga still has a ton of stuff to go through before it catches up to the WN, including but not limited to what you seem to want out of a story which is action. But at the pace the manga is being released, it'll probably take a decade or two to catch up (I know it seems like an exaggeration, but it's actually a realistic assessment. Read the WN and you'll see what I'm talking about.). It's a shame the author went on a hiatus indefinitely due to real life circumstances though, so who knows if the story will even reach the end.

@RhythimC I never said it needed to be just action, and i never mentioned anything about needing nudity.

Supporter
@Eridian I never said you did either. All I did was say there's more to it, so when you said "what's the point of an op mc when he never really fights anything" etc., well, strength doesn't need to be used like in dragonball to fill a purpose. The way it's portrayed in the WN is much more often to alter the perceptions of his surroundings rather than just display a tit-for-tat exchange of action. I can't really go into specifics without spoiling or hinting, but if you just take the time to read it then you'll understand. This manga is still in the early stages of the story.

These scanlations are now being uploaded on MangaStream https://readms.net/blog/90

Users who are viewing this thread