Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu

Group Leader
@Bloodnoise

Well, two other people suggested other reasons, so I think I might be wrong. I am not caught up with the novel, and was reading a summary on TVTropes.

The novel is a really odd read. You get to hear the main character's thoughts, and he is so confused about everything, haha.

I understand his feelings but I wish he'd be more proactive like have a real goal to use his powers for like trying become stronger than the goddess or somthing.

I wonder when the turn point of this Manga .
Come on we all know how stupid the MC, im not saying the MC is totally Retarded, but really? You have a powerful overall strength and powerful subordinate with intelligence of Semi-God-Creature. And what we got is MC that let Scams and Scheme running right just in front of him but didn't do nothing?

Till to the point that i even agree that this Isekai is garbage. Naive, Stupid, and pussy.

But look like there is still hope, cause some novel readers said that this MC will become more aware about his surrounding and decide to kill what he thinks a threat .

Aggregator gang
@NaniTheFuck: "...what we got is MC that let Scams and Scheme running right just in front of him but didn't do nothing?"
He's just a kid, dude. At his age, such tricks are not obvious, even in reality. You learn the hard way how it works. Second, he's trying not to attract the attention of the goddess. Strong as he is, she's still way stronger, and if she found out what he's up to, she can obliterate him and his friends without even trying.
So you can call him naive, but that's because kids are. You can call him stupid, but that's because he's keeping a low profile. And you can call him a pussy, but that's because he's trying not to rock the boat yet. (And I can't emphasize the "yet" enough).

A lot of readers are passionate people who act fast and think last. A smart MC knows better because that's the best way to get killed, either in a manga or in reality out on the streets. If nothing else, there's a lesson in that alone.

@TwilightFaze I second this, from what i've seen and read from the web novel up to the latest chapters that is true. The MC is smart and cautious but also naive and he learned many new things the hard way most of the time, you could say there is someone who he once knew want to use him for war but he did not realize that even once. He still young and naive even up to the latest web novel chapters but growing like everyone of us, he had helps from others around him, getting advice from others (
even from a god/s
). He got this ability to comprehend what normal people couldn't which in turns sometimes make him looks or even feel out right cool or evil/dark.
He its funny that even with the ability to comprehend just about everything he couldn't even bring himself to learn the "common language" which just speak out that he still has a lot to learn, room for growth and maybe grow as person he wishes to be one day?.

I'm more concerned with the fact the previous chapters are all blank...... Just jpeg Icons..

Supporter
A warning to anyone who wish to read the WN: Light Novel Bastion seems to have taken down their translated chapters (including some of the extra chapters) pretty recently. Just a heads' up. TsukiMichi chapters can't be found on their website anymore. They did some extras and chapters 164-176 of the canon, all of which are gone from their site now.

I'm not affiliated to anything, I just happened to come across the error message while re-reading once again (I had just finished a re-reading and felt like starting over, and the chapters were up during the re-read I had just finished so they appear to have taken them down inbetween then and now) and so I checked their site and it seems to be gone from their index. So I just wanted to warn anyone who was thinking of reading it, that you may have to dig around for alternative sources for those chapters if there are any.

@TwilightFaze: he is not a kid, he is a teenager. With proper Education. He got blessing, he got smart companions. It's not about the age.
But i can agree with the "kid" now, since it confirmed that he has the intellectual of kindergarten boi. Or do i wrong?

Laying low and not attract the Gods attention is not work like that, tell me what keeping low profile with those act? Keeping low profile is not works like that. Stupid and Low profile is different.

Yes he is a pussy, and you say it because he dont want to rock the boat yet? Haha funny.

He has low awareness is a fact, he is not smart is a fact, he is naive is a fact.

Dont forget he is from "Earth", he also read Novel and Manga, play Games. He can get plenty information with his teenage intelligence. (not to mention he is an asians that has hardcore education)

Till this chapter is all fact that he just Stupid and Pussy. No need to Try-Hard on become a fanatic fan boi.

I still don't know what happens next, but the current him are what all i said before.

I like this manga actually. He has a lot to think about, even being a president in a class is a pain in the ass what more handling a domain? I can actually relate to the naivity and stupidity. Its tiring to always suspect every1, u know. Realistically. Its a process.Understandable too with the rocking, he treats them like a kid despite them being smart. I guess.

- Ah ! Im asian too u know and older than him.

Aggregator gang
@NaniTheFuck:
"He got blessing, he got smart companions."
Yes, he got his blessing from the goddess, but it doesn't mean he's her rival. She didn't even give him a full blessing like she gave the other heroes. Didn't even try to explain what's going on in the world that required the need of heroes. Just gave him a quick power boost and dropped him from the stratosphere like a piece of garbage. As for his companions, that doesn't really help his case. Shin is only interested in Edo era Japan and was in a shrine for the longest time and Mio doesn't really know what's going on since her only memories before the MC were being a crazed and eternally hungry giant spider. Both serve as his bodyguards and are also new to figuring things out in the world alongside him.

"tell me what keeping low profile with those act?"
2 reasons:
1) The villagers. He can't speak the language (he only knows the monster language) and his magic level is as strong as 10 Demon Lords. As far as the world is concerned, he's a monster that needs to be eradicated. That's why he uses mana absorbing garb. And while he knows how to write the language thanks to his magic, speaking it is another matter, since even toddlers can master the language at age 3 by the goddess. So basically: if he doesn't want to be hunted and killed every day of his life when he's trying to live peacefully with the other races, he needs to keep his head down.
2) The goddess. As strong as his magic is, the goddess's powers are still significantly stronger. She created the world, its rules, its races, and its magic. She ordered him not to leave the far edge of the world where the humans reside because she doesn't want his "ugly" appearance to to propagate with her beautiful human creations, regardless of how gifted he is. Seems even the other gods have a hard time controlling her behavior, which is an indicator of her strength, not just her attitude. He even acknowledged that as much as he hates her, if the goddess found out, he broke her orders, there's no telling what she'll do.

"Dont forget he is from "Earth", he also read Novel and Manga, play Games."
Not all kids play manga or video games. It's common, but not always a sure-thing. Even then, you need to remember his personal tastes. He prefers the archery club, meaning he is closer to being an athlete than a nerd. To go even further, he watched old historical dramas, and only watched anime once. So your claim is invalid in this regard. He's a nerd, but not a fantasy nerd like the rest of us here in the comments section. Everyone has their personal preferences. It's ignorant to assume they'll match with yours.

"(not to mention he is an asians that has hardcore education)"
I agree this wasn't racist, but at the same time you could have worded it better. Doesn't matter, though, you're right about Japanese culture on education. That being said, though, as dedicated as he is to his studies (the manga indicates he was actually a good student), I don't recall any coursework or tests on what to do when your a flung into another world. Just the usual math, English, and science work. If there's a school that teaches this, I'm taking my kids there! Also, as you said, because they put a heavy pressure on getting a better education, free time is low, so this would actually hamper any free time or manga/game time that could have been used as knowledge. Put simply, this phrase has NOTHING to do with his knowledge on pre-preparation of the other world.

I stand by what I said about his low awareness, and a teenager IS a kid. A kid is an immature human who has yet to reach full adulthood, like yourself. Nothing wrong with being a kid. Just means he still has some growing up to do and more to learn. If the MC bothers you that much to enjoy reading it, do yourself a favor and drop it for something more your tastes. Not trying to be a dick, and I apologize if it came off that way, but from your comments seem to indicate you don't enjoy it. So why torture yourself, right?

@TwilightFaze
What the fuck are you talking about?

What i pointed is he is stupid and have no awareness, plus pussy.
The hell you were telling me low profile?
He needs to absorb his mana and learn other languages and you called it "low profile"?
It is not Low Profile, but it is a thing he must do.

-Tell me when you walking in the mall street naked what you need to do? Yeah you need to wear / put some clothes!!
And thats what happens in his case about his mana leaking (naked) , he use ring to absorb it (wearing clothes). Now tell me, it is low profile?

-He use Magic to write Human language so he can communicate with Human?
The hell dude, its not Low Profile but again the thing he must do and he needs.
Tell me when you has disabilities that makes you can't speak, what you need to do? Yes you need to learn some "Sign Language" or "Use Text Paper to write down the things you wanted to say". And are those Low Profile?

- And who the fuck tell you to fight the Gods? Where right in your mind to think that God's is a slime? Or an ant? That you can just squish and Dead?

That's why i said he is Stupid and low sense awareness , no need to bragging he is a kiddo. He is a teenager. Have capabilities to Learn and Improve, has knowledge, and have guide.

And the hell with
"Not trying to be a dick, and I apologize if it came off that way, but from your comments seem to indicate you don't enjoy it. So why torture yourself, right?"

Do i say i didn't enjoy it? re read what i said
"Till to the point that i even agree that this Isekai is garbage. Naive, Stupid, and pussy.

But look like there is still hope, cause some novel readers said that this MC will become more aware about his surrounding and decide to kill what he thinks a threat"

Everyone has their own way to enjoy something.
But you as a fan boi sure defending this one really hard.

Oh and one more thing, Education is not just about Math and Science. Education is the foundation to build your Intellectual, besides the Living Environment.

Aggregator gang
@NaniTheFuck:
"But you as a fan boi sure defending this one really hard."
Settle down, dude. You asked and I answered, nothing more. You have a different viewpoint and disagree with it and that's cool. I didn't insult or curse at you, so I'd appreciate it if you didn't insult me. Thank you.

"He needs to absorb his mana and learn other languages and you called it "low profile"? It is not Low Profile, but it is a thing he must do."
The language part is what he needs to do, so yes, THAT'S not low profile. His mana absorption IS the low profile part, though. If you remember his first encounter, they attacked him on sight because his mana was too high for any human and they concluded he was a monster. Maybe after he finally masters the language he won't need to do that anymore, but until then if he wants to keep the peace, those robes need to stay on and get strong enough to kill him. Regular clothes don't cut it, after all since it's just that: clothes.
The reason I brought up his limited language skills was to show how he didn't get the goddess's full blessing. Because she was such a bitch, she only gifted him with being able to talk to monsters, and not to other humans. Hope that clears the confusion.

Got a question, though. You constantly call him a pussy. Let's put aside stupid and lack of awareness since I think it's shown that it's because he's a kid still learning everything. Why is he a pussy? You keep saying that, but you never said why. Is it because he doesn't sleep with Mio or Shin? Is it because he is not aggressive and fights people? Is it just his general attitude just rubs you the wrong way (which is normal. Some readers just find a passive MC grating simply as a personality conflict and prefer a more aggressive one, or vice-versa)? I'm curious as to your viewpoint on this.
(FYI, teenagers ARE kids. Even other teenagers acknowledge that, dude. I honestly think you're confusing it for children or pre-teens, who're also kids. Anyone who doesn't reach adulthood is a kid. By definition it means a child or young person. Look it up if you don't believe me).

"Oh and one more thing, Education is not just about Math and Science. Education is the foundation to build your Intellectual, besides the Living Environment."
Yes, I agree, but still I stand by what I said: "I don't recall any coursework or tests on what to do when your a flung into another world." Schools teach practical knowledge, not isekai/fantasy knowledge. Admonishing the MC's intelligence because of his education on this point just makes no sense, see?

I also want to apologize for thinking you weren't enjoying yourself. When you wrote: "Till to the point that i even agree that this Isekai is garbage. Naive, Stupid, and pussy." It just seemed you forcing yourself and I see a lot of readers do that out of personal obligation to finish what they started, only for them to REALLY regret it down the road. Nobody deserves that so that's why I suggested maybe you should drop it for something more preferable and enjoyable. But if you're enjoying it, then never mind! Again, sorry for that.

@TwilightFaze
Oh boi, Ok im done. Hahahaha..
I see... There is no wonder you can't get it. The root is you always look people who is younger than you is a Kid. Despite the MC is a High School teenager. Hahaha. You were thinking the so-called "kids" nowadays is incapable, haha what a shame.

You didn't even understand what i said
-Tell me when you walking in the mall street naked what you need to do? Yeah you need to wear / put some clothes!!
And thats what happens in his case about his mana leaking (naked) , he use ring to absorb it (wearing clothes). Now tell me, it is low profile?

Because he has overpowered Mana leaked the human see him as a monster, thats why i said that (quote above).
Than it is the things he "needs" and it's not low profile.

But ok, im done. There is no need to argue with you. Since i already see how you treat the you called "Kids" nowadays. just hope you didn't got played by "Kids"

Happy reading and Enjoy.

Aggregator gang
@NaniTheFuck:
"The root is you always look people who is younger than you is a Kid."
<sigh> https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/kid Read entry 1: "a young person // kids in high school" This is a DICTIONARY DEFINITION. So, no, it has nothing to do with me. It's an actual definition. The real shame is you being prejudiced assuming you know me or others so well, when you CLEARLY do not.

Evidently, you also failed to read what I wrote about his need vs low profile. (Re-read Chapter 10, Pages 8 - 11. The evidence is written right there). You only see the need and not why the need exists, which is the low profile. I think we just have to agree to disagree on this point.

I agree, I also don't wish to entertain your questions anymore. Holy crap are you prejudiced, with how you assume you know me and others so well. You need to check yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread