Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu

I think he gets serious eventually but he is supposed to be completely aloof and incompetent, with those around him helping him out and guiding him the whole story. This MC and story is kinda like the complete opposite of the shield hero story.

Group Leader
@Bloodnoise

Supposedly, he has trouble fighting seriously.

Basically, he is too strong. If he attacks with full power, he can create lakes and destroy cities. So, he is hampered because he cannot risk fighting.

Edit: WTF, somehow my spoiler tags got switched to quotes. Fixed.

Plus this is all based on a summary on TVTropes, which is probably taken out of context a bit. @xaraphina for example suggests a different reason, below.

I've got the LN on my Kindle but it's kinda an odd read so I haven't caught up.

I love this Manga so much but it comes out after a longtime and i guess i understand y but this makes me sad 😢😢

"residentfatboy": People like you, that think you need to screw everyone that shows interest in you are so awkward. He sees them as family he stated. Do you fuck your family members too?

First 15 chapters started off strong. Then it went downhill. (Currently on chapter 38) this chap 38 made me finally rate this entire series a 1/10 from 7/10. RIP LOL. It’s because the MC is a gay beta loser virgin. That ruins the isekai for me. I don’t like stories with loser indecisive MCs.

As said, so many embarassing alpha male wannabes here. Gotta fuck everyone in sight.

if only the main character wasnt such a pussy all the time
Just like half of the existing mc's hes like "B-Bu-Buut....Uhm, I- um" ugh so annoying

@womangadex
why should all people want to have sex on the spot with anyone who offer that
he just want time to sort his feeling about them since he viewed them as family its hard to view them otherwise
+ he kinda still like the girl from his original world + he isn't familiar with the harem concept

I hate the whole "views them as family" as a reason to never be serious with anyone. Its just a way for the author to keep him a virgin for no actual reason. Hell even that other hero banged that princess. The girls that confessed to him in his school, sees them as family(for some reason). Now these 2 that have wanted him from the start, sees them as family(for no actual reason and hasnt' been with them for that long). Its just an excuse the author uses to have the mc never interested in anyone. He claims to be a healthy young high school male with desires, yet at the same time acts like he has the hormones of a 5 year old or is gay. I just cant stand it when the author chooses to make the mc a complete nonsensical hypocrite just because they want him to be a virgin for the entire series for some reason. Maybe cause the authors a virgin and wants to project onto the mc but holy shit man. If it turns the characters into this then be a bit more creative. I honestly dont see why theres a reason for the mc to be a virgin, like how would the story be hust if he just banged those 2 in this chapter after they came onto him like that? Wouldnt hurt the story and would give the mc more development and life. *sigh* this is the kind of cliche that does nothing but hurt these kind of stories.

Users who are viewing this thread