Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu

Dex-chan lover
btw that archery technique actually exist irl..
PS: you can use it when playing FPS too..
i know how to do it.. tried it.. i'm pale af after game and cant even stand up nor even move cause of lack of blood flow.. XD
it's like ZONE but in reverse.. ZONE pumps you up and give you absolute 100% perfomance in expense of sudden tiredness afterwards..
meanwhile this one is.. quite dangerous.. you can actually die if you did this wrong..

@babontil Short Answer: No.
Long answer: At one point in the WN he meets someone who casually points out that the two would like to progress their relationship to something more. He originally thinks its a joke but the girls confirm it in the normal anime way. That's as far as I will explain it here; however, unlike most manga/anime/ln's, there is a tie in for his actions. Up until this point, even in the manga, women are clearly throwing themselves at him but he constantly denies or ignores their attempts to the point of absurdity. In another manga like To love Ru, the MC is just dense, but here the story clearly shows the other party taking the initiative to push their relationship. As you read, ask yourself "why?". The fact that he is doing this is part of the story.

@bunnybacon
seeing as the novel is nearing 200 ch, is that "why" ever mentioned anytime soon?

I don't mind convoluted plots, but characters (especially core characters) acting "to the point of absurdity" w/o apparent reason just ticks me off
200 chapters of "to the point of absurdity" seems too much for my suspension of disbelief

Actually I don't mind you spoiling it, I'd rather be disappointed now

Thanks ?

@bobios2
That...,doesn't sound too good. Thanks for the answer ?

@babontil This is some spoiler toward future of Makoto
In the WN a number of people point it out to Makoto and tease him for being a "Late bloomer" so you can guess the "why" reasoning. In the WN so far i understand that no matter how much Makoto think of Tomoe and Mio as a "Family" member. In one of the chapter there is an Onsen moment where Tomoe, Mio, Makoto and this 3rd follower Shiki get into this newly build Onsen. They all get in well obviously they're all naked in this mix bath which Makoto tried not to look at Tomoe and Mio which end up stirring him even more so he tried to avoid it by getting off and go for shower which Mio say she will wash his front while Tomoe say she will take care of the back. Thanks to that blood rushing to his head to the point of falling unconcious because of various thoughts. To Shiki's Analysis he point out the reason was that Makoto sees them as an opposite sex rather than Family to which bring them joy. So no matter how many times Makoto tries it seems he just ended up couldn't facing them that just goes to show he does* feel something toward them but it seems he does not know how to deal with them. To which, like bobios2 answer after meeting Futsu a superior Dragon who manage souls of the dead and having a chat with Aznoval.
Quite a spoiler tho. I hope this helps you clear up some unanswered? possibly.

@Sladeblade
thanks for the answer ?

I guess for me its just weird that the author puts quite an emphasis on the girls wanting a relationship but makoto just brushes it off w/o any explanation or follow up; almost to the point of it becoming a non sequitur. Overall the story seems not too deep on the "gag" story scale, so it feels jarring.

I guess eventually there's some progress, so there's that

@babontil Well here some additional stuff i left off
Makoto and most of the main character so to say is getting there eventually, here a spoiler about something that even you might love even more is that Mio who is always wanted to be embrace by Makoto at any given moment. At one time she and Shiki compete against one another who get more kills against a "Variant" which is order by Makoto with "whoever win get to make a wish and will granted by him" and later on she did ask Makoto to be his attendant AND! at that time Makoto even considered accepting that wish but Mio decide to change the wish by saying that she misspoken the word (if i recall it it's something about sharpening the knife?) Mio actually wish that Makoto would desire her and choose her himself. And boy even i was almost screaming for it altho at later time Tomoe did try something similar as well by getting drunk but decide not too. There is so many i might have missed as well, Also another note during the time Makoto talk with Aznoval when he was ask about getting a women and was teased by him for being late bloomer, Makoto thought about 2 Women and additional 2 that pop into his head is Mio and Tomoe you guessed it. The first 2 you could say its his Kouhai~Hasegawa Nukumi and the other is probably the Azuma Yukari the girl who got rejected by Makoto. It cant be Hibiki either way since he already established that he admired her rather than having any feeling of romantic of sort toward her. Some juicy juicy stuff for you to yearn for future chapters ^^

Double-page supporter
37 seems to be soon enough [referring Discord]

Let's hope so, I truly love this one.
Huge thanks to the guyz working on it !

Group Leader
https://discord.gg/sp3z6hA
this is the new permanent link to the invite where you can see the updates for the status of the scanlation

Users who are viewing this thread