Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu

Dis one of you know what is the chapter of the web novel the closer with the last chapter of the Manga?

This is taking too long and we barely see action from main character and now one of the main wants to leave him thers just no progress and too much side stuff.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update. Man, after reading the Web Novel I can't get enough dose of Tsuki Michi. I'm glad that this manga is still continue to get an update. I notice that there is some difference between the Web Novel and the Manga adaptation. I think for people who wanted to enjoy this manga, they must think this manga adaptation as a different entities as the source which is the Web Novel version.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the update!
Hmm, now that i read chapter 34, i noticed the latest several chapter are mostly different from the Web Novel.
Seems like this Manga adaptation is from the light novel which is a bit different than the Web Novel, judging by the similarities beetwen illustration in the Light Novel and the Manga.

Dex-chan lover
how's his level still 1 after defeating that two-headed dog? hmmm

Dex-chan lover
@Owyn he probably cant level because he wasnt born there and is missing something
which is also probably why healing magic doesnt work on him

Contributor
>main running joke is that the mc is ugly
>hes not ugly
why the fuck does manga do this

@Owyn based on LN the guild level system has a limit of 65535 and showing in makoto 1 = error means he surpassed that level cuz he got powers directly from god tsukuyomi and such........hibiki and tomoki got blessing=ability but makoto got god power=not unlimited but overwhelming amount of mana....

Double-page supporter
I hope everyone at least agrees that Ema - the highland orc is the true heroine of this story

Dex-chan lover
So that's what those two
forest oni
look like eh...

@VoidR In that world he's considered ugly. Everyone else in this are good looking. He alone is "average" at best, hence, "ugly".

Users who are viewing this thread