Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Ch. 98 - Agent Banana

Dex-chan lover
tanks for the food
I love Eris kicking ass and saving the kids.

They are intelligent wolves capable of telepathy. There are also giant bears.
There's no telepathy involved, it's just that Makoto has the skill to talk to everything except Hyumans

Dex-chan lover
This has turned into Overlord with too many characters doing shit I don't give a damn about. Dropping this.

Dex-chan lover
Princess Lily of Gritonia, is emotionally manipulating their hero, Tomoki. But it's not quite Brainwashing. (He's the one with the actual Brainwashing/Charm power) It's possible you're thinking of a different story. She's sacrificing her body, to steal Tomoki's knowledge to ruin the Goddess. Guns are super effective against other Hyumans, but they're not that useful against much else.

And that's fine if you drop it. The story at this point is more about Makoto as a Catalyst for change in the world, than his direct actions. His associates are doing a ton of stuff out of his view, in what they believe is for him. I would guess, you're probably looking at maybe another 10+ chapters to be past this school arc? You can watch the anime if you want to rush past this. I prefer this though. Have fun in your future endeavors.

Huh I guess their is two mangas abusing a hero to over throw the goddess.

I'm fine with world building but at least do it like other mangakas do and make a side manga about the other characters and their endeavors and travels if you wanna show what they are doing or contributing to the MCs storyline. And I don't watch anime anymore why I said I'm gonna drop it.

I'll probably finish reading this when the creator finally completes the story ..or has the MC marry the best girl in the manga 😂

Dex-chan lover
sir I would like to recommend “Brainrot Girlfriend”
Are you attempting to murder me? You know the only ones who i forgive when they give me permanent brain damage is cute(and funny) anime girls and you don't look like Biboo.

Dex-chan lover
MC: Have fun, and avoid fighting any "wolves" or "bears".
Orcs: Yes, Young Master!! ... few seconds later ... what's a "wolf"? "bear"?

Fed-Kun's army
I love seeing the students interactions. What surprised me, but shouldn't have is that they're learning each other's techniques. I like that they need to adapt them to make them their own.

Supporter
I'm gonna drop this. It stopped being about the MC and more about his students and other side characters. I stopped reading like 10 chapters ago to binge read thinking I would skip the school arc...but sadly no.

Also we gonna forget one hero is brainwashed into serving his queen?? Or is that another manga I was reading.
You: "This series focuses on other characters too much"
Also you: "Why have we not focused on this other character?"

Aggregator gang
I appreciate it being so much more detailed than the anime adaptation.
But if the next season was already greenlit, I'm not even sure it'll have time to pass where the anime stopped before a new season comes out.

Dex-chan lover
Eris with her strangely accurate comments again lol. Love the background of Mio scolding Shiki and the guys with their hsur down too

Thank you for update!

At this moment, I think a tanker really a masochist.

For some reason, this reminds me of Darkness from Konosuba.

Darkness from Konosuba say, Oh they're gonna ram me!Konosuba say, Oh they're gonna ram me!

:lol: Ha, ha!
As someone who likes playing as tank, ...admittedly yes

Fed-Kun's army
Oh, so now we've got proper monsters being generated in the demi planes as well.
Thanks for the translations so far!

Dex-chan lover
Now that we've established there's an Agent Banana, when will we have Agent Orange?

Users who are viewing this thread