Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu

translation for chapter 36 when i wonder? now that chapter 37 is out for 2 almost 3 days now. I got too excited that i went ahead and start reading WN all the way to chapter 297 by Reigokai, i want it soon ^^ can't stop wait to see it all in manga and hopefully one day for it to get anime adaptation :3

I need translation -_- Someone spoil whats gonna happen after chap37 i need anime or more chaps??

I really want the three heroes to meet. And for that mind controling hero to get his eye ripped out. Hate that trope so much.

@RafaelHi38 what will happen after Chapter 37 and later on is a spoiler so here it is
Makoto will soon meet a Forest Ogre i believe and 2 of those Forest Ogre will tryand trick Makoto into going into a cave where a Lich, an undead became a shut-in Lich for all his research purposes then later duke it out with him. After that Lich became Makoto 3rd Companion.
i think thats about it for this upcoming event further than that i wont spoil anymore cause im not sure if the manga will follow WB to the letter havent seen the LN tho sadly.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not enough to much cliffhanger at the end !!!!!

FEAR St. Elmo's Fire ?

Cae

what chapter of the WN are we at and what are the differences between them?
after digging around, it seems the answer to the first question is 45.

Dex-chan lover
Oh I remember this part in the WN, sounded ridiculous back then, still is now.

Ahh~ now we wait for chapter 37 ^^. After reading through the WN and coming back here reading the manga it just feels good to see it all turn out in manga. Chapter 37! i'm waiting for you!

New chap! Nice!

Confused! But I'm sure its something about like his heart slows down or some rubbish like that when he aims... either way can't wait for even more of this!!!

i don't mind being spoiled, can anyone tell me why they are freaking out about him practicing?

Aggregator gang
@Kanzen Makoto's archery training
involves a very deep concentration state which is thought to only be possible to achieve by a having near-death experience, but he does it as naturally as breathing. They freaked out because his presence suddenly came to almost vanish for no apparent reason.

every time Makoto's practice archery he concentrate till the point of detaching his soul from the body and enters one state of near death for him & non existence for Mio and Tomoe thats why they freaked out, because of this phenomenom some changes happens to Makoto and probably the reason why he stay on lvl 1, its some kind of rebirth.

Spoiler question

WN/LN readers help spoil me, will there ever be progress on the romance tag? Will the MC ever not see the girls as sack of potatoes? Or will we have to wait for MC to meet the FMC hero?

@babontil
he's supposed to give both of them a clear answer pretty soon in the WN, too bad the last raw chapter was 6months ago ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. It's been a lot of blue balling till this point so dont count on romance going anywhere anytime soon in the manga

Users who are viewing this thread