Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu

Dex-chan lover
makoto doesn't want to fuck with the complicated shit, but if it were me I would gather as many folks as i could and forcibly make a buffer state in between current borders, and basically say "pass at your own damn risk mofos." Sure, it would require some pretty terrifying power, and sure, if the goddess got serious it would get messy, so it's deffo much more risky than makoto's decision, but all the same there's opportunity. maybe more opportunity closer to chapter 400, when lorel's relations are fixed up and tsige is moving actively...

This series should have potential but, for my personal opinion it become trash series, is just another "im become god/more powerfull to all gods existence, other god should following me otherwise i will permanently delete yours" wannabe. But is still better than atomic trasher series.

It started well. But the MC is an idiot after so many chapters so I dropped it. Then the anime released and i watched it only to discontinue bc MC is an idiot. Author should give him more common sense and bit more EQ snd IQ. Not surprised the goddess dropped him like a pile of hot of dog shit. Other MCs would of ruled half the continent by now with this much power and OP followers.

Users who are viewing this thread