Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu

Dex-chan lover
makoto doesn't want to fuck with the complicated shit, but if it were me I would gather as many folks as i could and forcibly make a buffer state in between current borders, and basically say "pass at your own damn risk mofos." Sure, it would require some pretty terrifying power, and sure, if the goddess got serious it would get messy, so it's deffo much more risky than makoto's decision, but all the same there's opportunity. maybe more opportunity closer to chapter 400, when lorel's relations are fixed up and tsige is moving actively...

This series should have potential but, for my personal opinion it become trash series, is just another "im become god/more powerfull to all gods existence, other god should following me otherwise i will permanently delete yours" wannabe. But is still better than atomic trasher series.

It started well. But the MC is an idiot after so many chapters so I dropped it. Then the anime released and i watched it only to discontinue bc MC is an idiot. Author should give him more common sense and bit more EQ snd IQ. Not surprised the goddess dropped him like a pile of hot of dog shit. Other MCs would of ruled half the continent by now with this much power and OP followers.

Dex-chan lover
So I decided to read the WN because a lot of people were saying they were dropping the manga for missing important details and that the WN is so much better.

I'm at chapter 66.

They're talking s***. Holy crap, not only is there very little extra detail (besides the MC's personal feelings on every other story beat), events are sometimes told from an indirect point of view that is a slog to read through and, had I not read the manga, I wouldn't have figured out and had a clear picture of some of the main plot.

The manga even fills in some other details that don't exist in the WN.

Maybe the story suddenly improves later on, or maybe there's a LN that fixes the WN, but as-is, I'm losing my patience in reading every part of it.

The only advantage the WN has is that it shows why the MC makes bad decisions without seeming like a pushover character. That's it.

So I decided to read the WN because a lot of people were saying they were dropping the manga for missing important details and that the WN is so much better.

I'm at chapter 66.

They're talking s***. Holy crap, not only is there very little extra detail (besides the MC's personal feelings on every other story beat), events are sometimes told from an indirect point of view that is a slog to read through and, had I not read the manga, I wouldn't have figured out and had a clear picture of some of the main plot.

The manga even fills in some other details that don't exist in the WN.

Maybe the story suddenly improves later on, or maybe there's a LN that fixes the WN, but as-is, I'm losing my patience in reading every part of it.

The only advantage the WN has is that it shows why the MC makes bad decisions without seeming like a pushover character. That's it.
Care to drop a link to where you're reading the WN or the LN?

Dex-chan lover
Care to drop a link to where you're reading the WN or the LN?
I don't know if I'm allowed do do that, but Isekai lunatic has an old (somewhat incomplete, as not all the side stories are there) translation of the WN.

Even so, the manga is a better read. I'm only reading the WN because everyone claimed the novels were significantly better, but at chapter 110 I'm still not seeing how. Anyways, I've put in the time already, am wondering if it does suddenly get better. Or maybe my standards for reading are just higher?

I don't know at this point. I certainly wouldn't claim that I'm particularly sophisticated or well read, so I'm hoping it gets better.

I don't know if I'm allowed do do that, but Isekai lunatic has an old (somewhat incomplete, as not all the side stories are there) translation of the WN.

Even so, the manga is a better read. I'm only reading the WN because everyone claimed the novels were significantly better, but at chapter 110 I'm still not seeing how. Anyways, I've put in the time already, am wondering if it does suddenly get better. Or maybe my standards for reading are just higher?

I don't know at this point. I certainly wouldn't claim that I'm particularly sophisticated or well read, so I'm hoping it gets better.
Bias mostly.

WN purist really hate manga versions most times.
They hate the realese version as the LN too ... very often. Cause things get changed that can't be put into stuff meant to sell publicly. Or the author add stuff or changes stuff, cause he had a chance to look over his whole WN stuff and fixed/improved stuff.

The only thing i learnt from my time where i was reading alot of hobby wn from japan (before the western people caught up and realesed better and original stuff) was .... alot of times the WN is depraved to a point ya wanna puke or smash the authors face in. Ya read something and have fun with it, then the authors weird fetishes get put into it.

Trust me ... some stuff that got turned into Manga/ Anime from the LN source. Would call for police involvment if the WN sources material got to the masses. Lolicon stuff is the least problematic thing there. There's a reason why most amateur stuff is so bad.... just self insert fantasy. It just gets worse when people sick in the head get to write out their fetish. I can't even warn people about it, when stuff gets made into anime. Cause some of the stuff is so depraved ... Wish my memory was worse.

PS: Dont get me wrong ... western authors can be a sickening as any other. But i have read more japanese WN stuff then other things, qauntity wise ... so they top the ranking in bad taste fetishes.

Users who are viewing this thread