Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu

Dex-chan lover
@valdassss You put the text in between the codes that pop up when you press the spoiler button the opening code is the one with just brackets, and the end code has the / in the brackets

@marapriyemova

Screwing up because you're overpowered and trying to do the right thing (in your own mind) due to living according to your own morals (rather than the new world's) usually seems like the fun way for isekais to go.

Dex-chan lover
I seriously wonder why this hasn't had an anime adaption yet compared to the amount of random and inferior ones that get adaptions. I'm going to hold on to the belief that it's gonna get a good production studio.

@Hamin
unless it get the same art style of the LN i doubt it'll be popular
since the manga style is kinda rough making the waifu not attractive enough

Ch 44 is decent and funny but I would like to read further and get into the real meat of the story that's to come .

So we're just, once again, dropping the more interesting part of the story for the sake of making the protag look good? Alright, whatever.

@Ryallen
it's one of those manga where the mc get mentality broken slightly but his friends try to sugarcoat it because they are afraid of him if he turn into dictator as matter of fact the LN talk about how he have many timelines where he broke and end up destroying the world or became sadist who kill his victims slowly in the most horrible way

Sad
the chibi and the orc died
. Still looking forward to whenever they interact with heroes and more external forces

@me474 wasn't that because of
Hibiki's and Tomoki's doing which cause those other timeline to pop up which cause one of the former god of the world of origin to slowly take care of it time after time no? or is it different in the LN

@Sladeblade
it's the same.
there was also a timeline where shen(the dragon) got killed by humanity as whole so he end up on the demon's side and made the demon king his familiar and did go on straight up war against humans

@me474
ahh that i remember reading it from WN altho there was so many possibilities of those timelines, he even got visited by a god to ease his burden/dream didn't he? cause it was too much for him to bear

@Sladeblade
i do remember one of them was athena and two male from random japanese folklore
they did come to fix the other timeline because too many world were destroyed which broke the balance
and to direct him to not walk the same path of his other versions

@me474
didnt one of the three gods Daifuku was it? got angry about how those 2 heroes created too many parallel worlds?

Users who are viewing this thread