Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu

Double-page supporter
@archfiendrubicante
https://mangadex.org/title/24651/saihate-no-paladin
https://mangadex.org/title/22637/otome-game-no-hametsu-flag-shika-nai-akuyaku-reijou-ni-tensei-shite-shimatta
https://mangadex.org/title/17709/kumo-desu-ga-nani-ka
https://mangadex.org/title/18803/youjo-senki
https://mangadex.org/title/15553/tensei-shitara-slime-datta-ken

Check out these, and I'll bet you'll change your mind~~

also what is your profile pic from?

Fed-Kun's army
For readers of the Novel, I have a question regarding the other two (replacement summons/ his former classmates) will he end up fighting them? Considering the girl encountered the spider and lost a comrade to her and the guy seems to be slowly corrupted? Also this world really is nasty including the f**king godess.

@ReaVen_LEAD
He has a friendly duel with hibiki later on, iirc he wins but calls it his loss or a draw( it's been too long so im not 100% on that). As for tomoki, later on he tries to buy tomoe from makoto even offering to trade various girls from his harem in exchange for her but makoto refuses. Tomoki doesn't take no for an answer and ends up getting the shit beat out of him by barehanded makoto. Makoto is so much stronger than the other heroes that they arent even on the radar

This feels different, in the novel Tomoki was portrayed as narcissistic, controlling, jealous, quintessentially the representative example of someone getting power and immediately abusing it while thinking they are the greatest without realizing that it was mainly due the benefits (like gifts from a goddess) given to them. But the manga seems to be going in the direction of Tomoki is a cocky yet somewhat naive hero being manipulated by this devious woman (princess). And his later action can now be explained away as "not being indicative of how he's supposed to be" rather than both being true which does make the story more interesting. I hope they don't veer too far off from the novel's original personalities, it really changes how character motivations in relation to the story can be perceived.

I have a question, newish reader,
didnt Rembrant kill an entire other family to get their company? or at least his butler did? I feel like im at a lost because it seems everyone (at mangahub) is treating as if this didnt exist. Thanks for answering.

@Zector555
tomoe chooses not to tell makoto about what he's done and it will pretty much never be brought up again.

Dex-chan lover
I hope they deviate from the WN which was at times good, but most of the time a giant garbage can of shit.

The fact that romance is zero with the MC after over 200 chapters is shit tier quality. Hell, even normal friendships are like a barren wasteland. It's like the author uses the characters for an arc and off they go. Even Lich gets more quality time later on with the MC but even that isn't what you'd call buds.

I dread the upcoming academy arc where he resorts into pussy level weakness when some merchants shout at him.

Ugh. Why do they always fuckin' force firearms into this stuff. So annoying.

I fail to understand why this even got above a 6/10.

- mc is an amoral narcissistic immature little shit. Unlike say, Kazuma from Konosuba, him being an asshole brings no merit to this manga. He just keeps getting more obnoxious

- everything is overly convenient... not uncommon in isekai, but they're not even trying here

- art is average at best

- mc is OP. Like, really OP. Inherently bad for a comedy isekai? Nope not at all. But the execution just isn't there for this. Also see first point

- Side characters are even more shallow than the mc. Their entire personalities revolve around a handful of quirks

- not a direct criticism, but the translation quality only amplifies how obnoxious everything is in this series

- I am literally still having an aneurysm wondering why this is rated so high, I'm not one to tell people what they can and can't enjoy but come on this is just bad on a technical level I just fail to understand the rating

Do yourself a favor and skip this one.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

So far so good, im not complaining like the MC is shit or not

Just my taste is horrible or something

I keep waiting for the image to load in fully, but it never does...

By the gods, the quality is terrible.

I hope there will be whole map drawn, to know what's where in the world.
I have impression that the world its just a single long continent with demon country on the edge and makoto's at the other end/edge.

Users who are viewing this thread