Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu

for those of you that want to read, i advise you to wait. not that its bad its just a bit slow at the early chapters (since its building the world at reasonable pace, as you can know how the world works, what is on there and what is happening).

and for development yes it will happened at later maybe around chapter 60-80 and 110-130 and my god its not just development its a goddamn majestic realization from the main character and his entourage. (epic like EPIC power and realization of his naivety from main character)
you can read the webnovel tho, its already far enough and for now at least the author is updating now (thank god).

you can go to tsuki ga discord at : https://discord.gg/Yr5TkCY (we discuss about theory and what is happening at the new chapters)

did the translator drop it? the RAW is already 2 chapters ahead, with the last one out on the 10th of march.

This is one of my favorite series but its clear its not a priority to the group who handles it. Feel like it would be a lot more popular if it came out with any type of regularity.

Dex-chan lover
Wait for months for a chapter, only to get a fillerish world building chapter, kek. And what's up with the chapters always being really bad quality, almost pixelated? 🤔

I really like this one too, thanks for the update ! Those monthly publications always kill me....

Double-page supporter
> And what's up with the chapters always being really bad quality, almost pixelated?

Feel free to buy good raws. I'm sure Uxtef wouldn't mind.

@BzzBzz if he's gonna translate this shit he should be the one to make sure it doesn't look like garbage. i dropped this shit when the quality dropped and lowered my rating to one

Double-page supporter
> if he's gonna translate this shit he should be the one to make sure it doesn't look like garbage. i dropped this shit when the quality dropped and lowered my rating to one

ROFL. Free stuff doesn't work this way. If you don't like it - no one forces you to read it.

But you are free to find someone who would do whatever you want... for a price.

Fuck me, it often gets used incorrectly but it's almost shocking to see such textbook childish entitlement in the comments.

Dex-chan lover
@Hansdi04 it's gonna take a long, long, long, long time for Makoto to open up in the area of romance. From what I have inferred from the web novel, dear brother

Users who are viewing this thread