Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu

Fed-Kun's army
@Arvadiel There are a few one sided romances, and also
Shiki and Amelia. Root and Aznoval / literally everyone. Lime and the gorgons sort of.

Dex-chan lover
@Kanol
Yeah, I didn't count the one-sided romances...
I loved that side-story about Lime and his regrets of being a stud

Dex-chan lover
This is as clichéd as it can get

An OP level 1 MC that are underestimated by everyone while simultaneously trying to hide his power level and form a harem of yet another OP girl in less than 10 chapter, and of course the reincarnation goddess is shit, the human race is shit, and the villain is a generic stupid bad guy

Why is it 8.5? Did I miss something?

Dex-chan lover
@musicfreak12 you miss it because the stupid guy is MC and others are just bystanders. In webnovel there are a lot of explanation about how MC get his power and why would he hide the power also which way he would go. tbh I would want to read more but the author's accent is not quite good compare to other webnovel. If you don't like this I think it's just not your thing.

@musicfreak12
Actually the manga is very good in explaining everything about his powers and why he goes about doing the way he is. This manga is the exact opposite of generic. All the rules were explained from the beginning of the story with foreshadowing dripped slowly with every chapter. A lot of it is show don't tell despite the wall of texts covering the manga pages. Even his behavior is very consistent throughout the manga

why the hell is there a double upload now for a 7month old chapter. so annoying, i thought this had finally updated.

Dex-chan lover
@smokeball
Wait, You mean the villain is the MC? I kinda see it going that way tbh (considering how he become the king of monster from the fog dimension or so something), I'm losing interest after the part where he rescues the sister of the first human city and the sister and her companion just become this weird slut that mocks the MC in the horse cart, does it gets better after that?

@icam98
I don't think so, the whole fog dimension thing is not explained very well other than "The dragon have some fog that can stole memory and leap through space" and his OP power is just explained because "He is blessed by the moon god" and "His life on earth with high gravity somehow makes him more powerful" , they do explain why he is really good at archery though, but that's it.

And the wall of text, yeah I guess that's my main beef with this manga, it's a wall of pointless conversation between the three main characters that just makes me roll my eyes, does it get better though? Because I lost interest after they left the first human city

Dex-chan lover
@musicfreak12 I don't know where your anchor about getting better is. For me it's getting worse and that what made the story fun.
The secret on mist dimension will be slowly reveal from time to time.
Talking about good guy or bad guy, in this story it's subjective point of view so it's depend on how you view which is good or bad because the story kinda make them in mud water.

What is the goal in this manga now? Why did the goddess make a world like this in the first place? What is with the trend of OP characters afraid of themselves?

Sooooo. Can we get back to the main story, not these lame fricking heroes. Charm boy needs to die, and Makoto needs to get into this battle...

Damn I forgot we were still stuck in this "other heroes" situation, I can't wait to get back to seeing my boi back in action.

Yaaa I like the manga but I really don't like reading about these other people. Especially with the time between chapters... not that it matters I guess since the stories already written. Anyone know how many more crap chapters till we're back with Mc?

i wanna see the other demon general looks like.. and
how the other god looks like, i bet susanoo will be bad ass

Group Leader
This is what happens when you're writing a story but suddenly run out of ideas for the MC.
What do you do? Well, shit brother, you ramble on about two other fuckwits that nobody can stand seeing.
If anyone ever attempts to write their own stuff, either make the subcast interesting or don't make them at all, ey?
xD

@nymphriel or you know just make their story in a different sidestory instead of making it into the fucking main chapters god damn it.

Users who are viewing this thread