Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu

Fed-Kun's army
This is and was part of the main story and was never a side story.
My only complaint is that they didn't draw enough humans getting the rug pulled out from under them. The great thing about this chapter for those with the attention span for it, is that it shows the demons absolutely dunking on the lame arses relying entirely on sugar goddess bug's buffs.

Fed-Kun's army
Web novel has a number of side stories in their own separate chapters. Good number of them take a place in Japan, where Makoto's family, friends, and teachers lament his sudden disappearance.

Fed-Kun's army
@Teach, check the comment section of the latest chapter. Someone has already posted the continuation of the latest chapter of manga in WN chapter.

Wow I love this manga I like to see when he arrived at the Battle field that the Demon Lords have appeared

And this is what happens when you made your MC way too powerful, they just need to stuffed the story with this side characters smh

I thought the latest update will be back its focus on Makoto.. unfortunately... *sigh* I hope that by the next update.. he's doing some badass thing again \(>_<)/ Makoto, banzai!

Fed-Kun's army
I have read translated Web novels and I guarantee it to you that Makoto will kick epic ass in the next few chapters.

Supporter
This chapter has the manga up to roughly chapter 71/72 of the web novel

It's not that hard to find out...

Users who are viewing this thread