Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu

Group Leader
@sloth_lazines

here is the thing not everyone have time to read the web novel if manga adaptation is average for me then I won't read the LN I already have my hands full with few light novel so I can't read this as well.

is it me or the images were kinda crappy? i am talking about the quality of the scan here

they were kinda blurry and lost a lot of details. maybe got resize too much as well

even the raws i found on the internet were not this bad

Sophia against Makoto one of my favorite fight for this series. Can't wait to see the second part where he beats her.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Which chapter does the latest chapter correspond with the light novel? Also where y'all reading it? Also I haven't reaad this in a while so which chapter is this sophia girl introduced in the manga?

Fed-Kun's army
Sophia is mentioned in early chapters when Makoto goes to the first human settlement and adventurers guild. She is mentioned as the top level adventurer before Tomoe and Mio topped her off.

Guys if you like this manga please go to MyAnimeList and/or other sites to rate it. While it's looking really good and popular here, it looks so unpopular on rating/review sites with a mere 10k rating on MAL and other sites even below 1k. Looking like not many people like/read it might have a negative effect of some sort so please do so, thanks.

Omg really dragging this fight on, I just want to see Makoto wipe the floor with these people ffs.

Fed-Kun's army
@Vacxy
Spoilers incoming for ya (from translated Web novel)
Makoto has a fight with Sophia and her dragon (the child one), which ends up with Sophia taking Makoto high to the sky and dropping him down. Makoto sets his rings to self-destruction and drops them on demon force, then goes to his dimension. He way underestimated strength of the rings and magic he used to overload them, and result is on the nuke scale. Sophia and her dragon survive it, demons don't. As to fight with Io, I don't remember how it ends, but all live. Even Navarre

Any more questions?

That chapter was so unsatisfying. It's 12 pages of him being an idiot.. what! Who! What! Good God do something! Use magic ffs

This is so unlike makoto, his evasion should be like godlvl and able to find room to get himself centered. Lol this is so forced

What is the MC even doing here? He can solo a dragon and a demon spider but is just completely useless here for plot reasons, this kind of shit just makes me lose interest in the story.

That was a disappointment of a chapter. Half of it was the MC being unnecessarily weak while the second half got back to the side characters whom I couldn’t give less of a shit about.

Users who are viewing this thread