Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu

About the Male hero
I some how relate to him
I was bullied and can see myself making same decisions as him .

Fed-Kun's army
@Anish_Agarwal
I've got spoilers for you:
Tomoki, the hero, becomes bully himself and wants to have Tomoe for himself. He mistakes Makoto to be a weakling and tries to threaten him. Demon lord is a good guy doing his best for his people, adventurer Lime Latte reformed, but Tomoki is and remains as despicable Trashmoki.

I juswanna se makoto, not that trash charm hero.. 😑😑
Welp tha long hair hero were ok.. but let me see just makoto then.. lol

It feels like this chapter (55) was wasted. Too little screen time (and not very good screen time) to care about the gang. What we are waiting for is what's happening to Makoto.

The manga should center on the mc, why should we spectated other people's battle while we want to know what will to the mc, now I am dying to wait one more time, such a waste at chapter 55. However I like this manga

The chapters came from "Makoto being so strong that he can rival God" into "Makoto being stabbed easily by a sword"

He also had been betrayed in the early chapter and instead of being hostile to the one who stabbed him, he still went and tried to converse.

@Koren410 he still is so strong that he can rival god, but he isnt invincible nor inmortal, he wasnt protecting himself and his body is practically a notmal body made of flesh, his defences werent up so he got hurt, as simple as that

@Korean410 In my opinion, makoto was hurt because he let his guard off, we can see at first attack he lost some fingers and then his arms isn't chope. That mean he regain some of his power after he looses his fingers with ring that restrain him. All what I said is my opinion

As much as I love the side characters (particularly Makoto's people), I don't really like the large focus they've been putting on the heroes. I don't mind reading through a few chapters of them, but recently, it seems that most of the panels have been dedicated to the fight between the heroes and the demons. Not trying to diminish their importance, but I really don't care about Hibiki or Navarre or any of them and if I could be a little bit cold, everytime I read a page, I just wanted to skim through all of it until I could see a glimpse of Makoto.

Here's hoping the next chapter(s) go back to being about Makoto. I love the side characters, just prefer Makoto more lol.

Aaaaaaaa I get it character development is important my dudes but for fucks sake can we just see the mc do his stuff instead of 2 panels at the end of these chapters for the past like fricken 10 chapters. aaaaaaa

Wow, the author went full retard. I was fine with it for a while, but this is ridiculous. Since when do we care for the other hero's party? When were any of them developed enough for us to care about their arc in the slightest? And to the point of taking MC's screen time when we haven't seen him fight in forever? Just mind-blowing. I guess this is where novel adaptations get ugly. This side plot could have still been done in a couple pages...

@Ayreos Since now, because now they become more important to the story. They also help put the rest of the world into perspective. We can't just follow the MC all the time, that makes for a crappy.

Thank god, it's finally over. 5 months burned to set this backstory so we have some frame of reference when these other abducted hero-children show up next. But it's over. Now Makoto can burn about 6 pages floundering about and remembering that he has both the power and the right to fight back, and he can begin the counterattack.

Being the steward (and god) of his own dimension with his own people, I can only pray that his days of playing Merchant either silently come to a close, or begins to have a real purpose beyond his sad and vestigial fixation on interacting with other humans. Either that or we end up with some hyper-cliched mini-arc about him at magic school or some shit and afterwards finally step out of this obsession.

This is what happens when the author makes the MC way too strong, just keep adding side characters so the story doesn't end too quickly.
I'm glad this is over for now tho (I hope)

Users who are viewing this thread