Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu

Double-page supporter
@jj7009 and anyone else coming here wondering where chapter 56 takes place in the novel then

https://isekailunatic.com/2016/01/07/chapter-68-depressing-night/ this is before the beginning of the battle at stella fortress if you want to read from the beginning of this confrontation.
https://isekailunatic.com/2016/01/22/chapter-75-their-identities/ this is right when Makoto changes his armor to the red speed clothes

so many people supporting the MC just because he isn't that generic ik he isn't. and he is still shit. he is like a toy who everyone is playing with which at times goes crazy. he's like an 8 year old.

Dex-chan lover
@eyaslunatic probably 'cause they have read the novel and that series took an awful amount of time to go stale... the problem is here that the pace is shit.

the scan quality 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Decent. More interesting than most generic isekai. Wordy at times and the author isn't the best at telling multiple stories at the same time. End of the day it's still a generic isekai.

I'm actually getting annoyed about those morons fighting a potential ally.

@cloudforty Concur with this opinion basically. It's one of the better isekais out there, but it's still isekai rubbish for the most part. That said if what someone's looking for is a fun power fantasy, then I'd put this one around the top of the list way above most others just because it's funner to read than most isekais at least.

I think the reason is that most isekais are literally copy cats of each other with a slightly different gimmick at the start that repeats itself 24/7 throughout creating fairly repetitive and boring situations. This one has variety in the things that happen and it attempts to have "some" logical world building even if the characterization is fairly generic overall.

Dex-chan lover
@travling_chef You're my hero, thanks for saving me from spoilers from guessing wrong

MC is such a boring, naive and timid person,, he is soo lucky to have Plot Armor and Isekai OverPower blessing. 5/10

Aggregator gang
i'll give this mc this, he definitely is written like a real person. it's just unfortunate that the real person he's written as is timid, unable to adapt, naive (but in the inexperienced way, not in the shounen idealistic way), boring, and doesn't seem to have any interest in taking advantage of the legitimately interesting world he's in. While i won't go as far as to say that he's being dragged along by the plot, he definitely gets dragged into any fortune he acquires. I don't care that he's OP, i just wish he gave a shit about anything more than fucking around with humans and living an utterly milquetoast life to actually make use of his skills and expertise but he's weirded out by demons and monsters (the things that his entire setup is built around), uncomfortable with anything that doesn't emulate his dull and fairly lonely life before his 'transfer', and would take any steps to being anything more than a boring guy with powers.

Users who are viewing this thread