Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu

Fed-Kun's army
@iShiinz It's monthly but the next chapter would come in October. If you want to find out what happened next just go ahead read the WN. You can check the continuation in the comment section of the latest chapter.

Pun

It's monthly but the next chapter would come in October. If you want to find out what happened next just go ahead read the WN. You can check the continuation in the comment section of the latest chapter.

@Knonderd

Is the WN worth reading? I just read all 56 chapters in one day, and it's not that good tbh, how does the WN compare?

If you can’t wait for next chapter, find the WN, continue from ch.75 guys. That’s all...

Fed-Kun's army
@Pun, WN have more flesh out content to the manga, though if you have read the manga and don't find it appealing I suppose you would feel the same with the WN.

@Knonderd i dont enjoy Novels the same way i enjoy manga, already read some, not really my thing, i will suffer while i wait

Dex-chan lover
Aaaaah! It's been so long since I read this series (the WN too). But coming back to it, I realize just how good of an isekai it is. It's surprisingly hard to find a quality one considering the amount of trash i've read. Can't get past the first chapters on quite a few of them.

Dex-chan lover
I was expecting trash, but at end, I found silver. Yes, it is another isekai with the Main Character OP but I found it quite interesting. For once it's one of the recent Isekais in which the main character isn't just a nobody, he is an archer and very good one at that. Also, it's the first Isekai I saw in which the isekaied character actually remembers that he came from Earth and misses his life there, remembering his friends that, at least until now, weren't isekaied as well. Even the Shield Hero, who really wants to go back home, never thinks of his life there, nor misses his friends. Another interesting thing is that not only the Main Character is OP, but the entire main cast is also OP. That leads to some funny moments when they go overboard. In general, I liked their personalities and despite the lack of action (OP protagonists will have problems finding good fights), I liked a lot of how things are directed. Makoto isn't just a good boy that can't say no (so common, and I really hate those), he actually does have a personality, even if sometimes he actually goes out of his way to make a good deed. I always preferred characters that act instead of just reacting, and this story certainly has this. My only complaints are: This series is monthly, and it will take a lot of years to be finished since the source has more than 300 chapters and they are adapting more or less 1,5 Webnovel chapters per manga chapter; And the pacing of the introduction of the other characters feels bad, you pass a long time with Makoto, than it drops a few chapters focussing on the heroes, and before you even remember the names of their party members, it goes back to Makoto, so when they drop more chapters focussing on the heroes, you simply don't care about them their stories should have been introduced together with Makoto, to give you time to care about them before focussing on them. And of course, most of the raws are bad. I found some good raws, so I think I try to improve it later by using the existing translations in those high-quality raws, I already asked permission, and I'm waiting for the answer.

Double-page supporter
Of course I catch up just when things start to get spicy and there's no new raws.

Users who are viewing this thread