Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu

Aw, I liked Navarre. Considering how little characterization these side characters got, the death scene was fairly emotional. It should've gotten a few more pages to expand on the consequences properly, but it gets the point and her character's motivation across.

Hopefully the MC finally comes out of his stupid moment. The confusion passed a while ago, but he still hasn't even tried to say anything that could help him in the situation. Things which wouldn't even be a lie, like that he's no ally to the shitface goddess.

Fed-Kun's army
> Either that or we end up with some hyper-cliched mini-arc about him at magic school or some shit and afterwards finally step out of this obsession.

Pretty much, yeah. Makoto was on his way to magic school.

the school arc portions of these need to get tossed in a dumpster fire before it happens.

There's no fun reading the scenes of that idiot spineless kobold mc, I prefer the development of the side characters.

Fed-Kun's army
> that idiot spineless kobold mc

Wat? In early chapters he slapped a dragon (Tomoe)! Now he's facing the top adventurer of the world who is known for (supposedly) killing a dragon herself! "Idiot spineless kobold" indeed.

He'll undergo character development, and eventually
he becomes capable of killing humans without feeling pity or anything

To anyone that reads the LN/LN can you point to me which part this is? I kind of want to know what happens already so any info on which part this is would be nice.

Dex-chan lover
After reading the WN I come to realize that this manga was actually a trash. Man the amount of disappointment I felt can't even be described.

Dex-chan lover
Just another boring and average imba isekai. Only read if you've got nothing else to read.
- Boring powerful heroes (all three of them). Other two heroes are (very slightly) more interesting than MC.
- Average-looking and all powerful MC that can do no wrong, check. He's "ugly" in the other world. No cheat skills except language cause he's already that powerful lol. Oh, and naturally most of the girls love him.
- Cursed with handome coward with a Geass Charm and a harem.
- Rich and talented girl that left the old world cause it's boring, so she can become boring in another world.

- I like heroes that use bows and MC kinda looks like Iruma, but Iruma-kun is still way better in everything.
- Frequent backstories about characters we don't really care about.
- I don't care for the weeaboo dragon waifu, yandere masochist spider waifu, and lich, but I'll admit dragon waifu is kinda cute.
- Convenient alternate dimension/country/village that the MC made that a god themselves couldn't even do.
- The only likable character is the god that blessed the MC when he was thrown into another world. He's a good boy!

I really dont give a shit about the other heroes. MC is more interesting than those generic mobs.

Group Leader
It just gets more and more awful every month huh xD
When it comes to switching perspectives, Fuse-sensei (author of TenSura) far surpasses this pile of shit.

having a huge giggle at the other people in the comments like "noooo you can't just show other characters I need to see generic MC-kun instagibbing nameless baddies every chapter nooooo!"

Why is there so much talking man? Also, that personality switch from being, "What the fuck is going on?" to, "Let's fuck em' up" just felt weirdly unnatural.

The irony of mocking people for missing the "generic MC" when the other characters are even more generic and shallow is palpable.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine crying about a manga so fucking much, to anyone just chancing upon these comments look like you're being forced to read at gun point. Stop fucking reading if you're not criticizing but shit talking this. Snowflakes on MD, the worst kind of "people" . Your keyboards should get confiscated.

pacing is shit, the scans are pixelated to all hell, the story doesn't flow, skip this idk why the smooth brains on this site gave it such a high rating it's so beyond my comprehension

Users who are viewing this thread