Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu

Dex-chan lover
Man, this is brutal. When the pot handle is melting away, then it's really bad.

This takes my second or third place in my list of isekai mangas. 10/10! No second thoughts. No regrets.
😤

Thanks for the update!!!
I reallyyyy love this manga!!!❤️😍
Hope I can see more chapter for this manga soon.

God, I really can't wait another whole month for this. There's so much material to cover and we get 25 pages every 30 days. If at least the page count was much higher I might be able to wait, after all weekly releases would be incredibly taxing to the mangaka. But at this point I'm sitting here praying that each conversation they start will get wrapped up before the chapter ends.

Anyway, about the chapter. I'm really wondering if these people have anything to teach Makoto. I mean don't get me wrong, he doesn't know any spells, and he lacks a theoretical understanding of magic that would let him release mana at higher speeds and greater volume but... Aren't these things that the Shiki and the orc priestess could teach him? I'm ok with him going to Magic High School or whatever, because at this point this is unavoidable. However, I really want Makoto to get useful information here, and get actual access to their libraries or something and learn some shit. I couldn't tolerate it if he has to scrape through battles anymore.

Well to be fair, if he ends up as a teacher, that overrides my criticism, because he wouldn't be wasting his time learning the absolute basics alongside people who only know how to float 2 ft. off the ground and take an hour to cast a spell... he'd be forced to teach them. In the interim, perhaps he could do self-study and try to get access to the info he needs.

redpill me on this one. what makes this isekai different from the others? why does it have a relatively high rating?

so many isekais go for the student route, this defies that logic and goes to a teacher route..? hopefully the author stays on that path...

also, yay an anime was announced, i completely forgot what happened in the beginning

Wait...didn't he need a mask to prevent people from freaking out over his "ugliness"? I get why he didn't need it in the recent battle (what with the goddess-interfering rings), but in Rotsgard? Did something happen to disable that "feature" of his 'boon', or is it just a mistake?

@Leodio If I remember correctly the mask was so that people in the first town wouldn't recognize him as the one with the huge amount of mana and not to cover his ugliness.

Double-page supporter
im just curious but... Does the spider girl ever go back to her true form time to time ? or she ever remains a girl since she first appears ?

Dex-chan lover
I like the WN and glad its started getting released again, the manga art adds to it but Makoto is a lot more flustered than I thought he was in the WN, he seemed more externally cold while internally flustered.

@Menreikill

It's pretty standard. It does use some variants of the isekai tropes but definitely nothing unique. The strong point is the side-characters and their antics, as well as the outrageously over-the-top villainess of the story, but other than that I can't find anything special about it. The novel is rather poorly written, even for a light-novel, so I can't really say where the popularity comes from. The MC is the standard clueless type which is as tiring as ever.

EDIT: I'm a bona fide isekai trash panda so I'm still happily reading both the WN and the manga. But this is definitely one of those "your mileage may vary" situations.

Dex-chan lover
@Leodio
He just stopped wearing it after some time of that explosion in the spatial dimension. If I had to guess he stopped caring what the Hyumens think of him anymore.

Literally just Slime + Shield Hero. Reeeeeally bad. And a lot of scenes that don't make any sense.

Users who are viewing this thread