Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu

lol, there are so many comments comparing tsuki and slime, actually tsuki is more like mushoku no tensei than slime.
I mean Tsuki's story is basically a slice of life story about our naïve beta mc (Makoto) being forced to face reality and be more mature in facing every problem.
While slime is a story that focuses too much on the action and shounen genres.

Dex-chan lover
Me when the chapter wasn't translated and released in -00000000.9 seconds

Dex-chan lover
@sloth_lazines
I always felt this series was the most realistic isekai (except for the flood of competent allies Makoto gets) because it usually makes no sense why the MC should be competent nor confident in an utterly alien world, plus any other isekai heroes should automatically become competing forces usually exploited by their respective summoning factions.

Dex-chan lover
@chaos86
From what I remember of the LN and Maokoto’s parents,
Makoto is specially brought up in perfect conditions to be OP. All the isekai heroes are OP from growing up on Earth, but Makoto basically gets the same growth rate for his magic power, not just physical abilities like the others. (That has to due with his parents’ lineage) That aside, there are other things to do with his parents that probably will be explained that I forgot about. Wouldn’t even be surprised if Makoto’s parents were OP, either as humans of the isekai world, or straight-up-gods from some other world.

I thought i got a notif for a new chapter what gives

edit: nvm 14.5 rrrrrrrr new chapter when :v

U know the best part about this? Its Shin cause she's not a yes man. One of the reasons why I get tired of reading other isekaj is because every single characters are a yes man to the op character.

Dex-chan lover
[Adventure] is a bit of a stretch because he becomes a merchant and fucks around as usual for these stories

ahhhh, i really get those Mushoku tensei and slime vibes people were talking about.
I hope it ends the same way that Mushoku did.

God I swear this series should just be weekly. The page count is just a bit short for a monthly release. We're gonna have to wait 30 days just to learn 5 facts about this magic high school he's about to attend.

Fed-Kun's army
@LordoftheKeep
[Adventure] is a bit of a stretch because he becomes a merchant and fucks around as usual for these stories
I have read translated Web novel and Makoto don't fuck anyone. We have already seen in manga him to refuse Tomoe and Mio. He is OP, but he is not Goburou

Users who are viewing this thread