Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu

@fadhlan123
He's naive he trust stranger instantly just cuz they don't hurt him or appear hostile,, remember that trader guy?

I wonder,, what's your definition of naive??

This manga/LN has been confirmed that it will be adapted as an anime

Pv: https://youtu.be/R2pSRCxaw0o

Just saw it got [animated] and checked out and realized why I stopped reading it after the first chapter. 😑

Ok now making seemingly complexe characters that can't be seen as plain evil or good is a thing and could feel refreshing when you're only reading shitty stories with these types of villains (this manga failed tho) BUT I am telling you that every human is in fact both evil and good; we're always between the two through thoughts and sometimes through actions.

You're responsible for everything you do. That president and his butler are the scums of the earth (knowing whether if they're evil or good; in which way morally ? Socially ? Lawfully? It doesn't really matter) . Not only because they're aware of rules and regulations but also because they pretend to be something they're not. I see people saying they turned out good or peaceful ???????????????????????????????????

There's so many things to explain that it hurts my brain. My english is really sloppy but I'll try for a bit. It was already said through and through that they act based on reputation which is power for a merchant. Of course he has to keep up the act, they both lie, murder at the turn of a hat for personal gains. Was it impossible to remain righteous while knowing shady and dirty inner workings of guilds? If you're righteous, it doesn't mean you have to be naïve. The fact that most people in the comments are saying : "good I like them, or good I like to see people portrayed nor good nor bad". You're in serious need to read philosophers or any good novel like classics for that matter because you're talking about concepts that are way beyong your understanding. Portraying them as being nor good nor bad is being clueless because at no point did they ever defend someone else's interests when they acted their crimes. Why did they try to be rich again? Seem like motives, personal motivations are all thrown out the window in the manga. It's the images of the manga itself that first portrayed plain docile and kind and then showed them evil to no end to finally come to the conclusion that they're needed for Makoto?
Not only considering Makoto, it's not needed since he's got a land (why does he want to be a merchant again? we don't really know) but also rising in the merchant guild through their aid makes your rise not only cynical but you'd also be ignorant of all evil that has been done by them. Meaning, they trade with them and don't care about their nature in the slightless. Business is business eh ? Is that right now...

The way Tomoe reacts is completely like JAPANESE people not at all like a dragon that's gone dull to human morals. That hypocrisis brought by the famous "ura" "omote" and the ever lasting non-confrontational behaviour to just watch as disgusting acts are being unfold. I'm sorry; I'm from Europe and I don't think it's only linked to culture but it's rather about thinking, philosophy (Most philosophers no matter their origin be it in ancient greece or elsewhere: humans have universal truths, rights and objective qualities are real) that would think in this case : remaining silent or not acting about the truth makes you an accomplice.
At the very least, if you have any dignity as a human being you wouldn't associate with them no matter the benefits if you're not motivated enough to clean up the trash ( it's likely these two can never be punished by anyone if the MC doesn't do it himself, instead they'll live happily while not being held responsable for any act they've commited). That's the pole opposite of what a redemption is as not only are there no actions but there are no thoughts as well, NOT EVEN AN OUNCE OF GUILT. How can redemption start? Repentance is not even enough to start redemption let alone the :" I'm helping the MC because he's interesting and do things I can't so I'm a good guy now".

Honestly if they side with him.... What's the point of having that much power, no trouble ahead, wealth etc if you're not righteous ? As all human beings are both good and evil and most more evil than good (in order to survive, Seneca: "all men are bad") then in which way his vision is any different from everybody else? I've seen the Godwin point being cleared in the comments; do you think that everything Hitler did only lead to evil things? Of course not. If you do evil things and that indirectly leads to good things happening (I'm not saying Hitler did indirectly anything good though despite Europe seemingly uniting for a time), could you get credit from the infinity of causes and consequences that lead to this good? No you can't or else criminals would be saints (not the religion type). That's why no matter how much good an evil character would do indirectly , he'd still be evil because his intentions, psyche and actions are still morally wrong no matter how you look at it. It's like the Evil demon King in these shitty cliche isekai stories could take credit for rallying humanity as one and by being killed bring peace for a while. There is no motivation of doing so unlike in some manga like Code Geass, so you can't say he's done good. As long as someone sides with the MC, he's good or even if he's bad as long as he's useful that's ok? Fuck that cliche....

The people making manga in general really need more time dedicated to thinking rather than drawing I suppose, I must say that being ethnocentrist (all humans are) to the extend of feeling like an insular,"Japan being the big island", really doesn't help as most people still act in normalized ways and never question concepts or try to understand them as japanese society would feel threatened from such thinkers/thinking. Though the real independant intellectuals, the free thinkers, would bypass it no matter the time or place.

Dex-chan lover
Guys, I asked for permission from Uxtef and now I'm using the translations in the raws of the tankoubun version (the manga itself, the ones available right now are from the magazine version), this means that they have a higher resolution and quality. But I decided to try to make my own translation using the available ones as a base, I know a little Japanese and wanted to use this opportunity to learn more, and some times I disagree with Uxtef translation (for example, the ningen/hyuman thing, it actually began since the beginning, but I guess when he made the translation, he didn't know that the humans of that world were called differently), there are also things that weren't translated yet, like most small texts, and the omakes, which I translated now (Uxtef told me about his translation of them for the volume 1, but just after I have finished translating everything, and I'm happy to know that most of the time, I was right). Anyway, the first volume is ready, but I need someone to proofread it since English isn't my first language. Most of it came from the original translation, so it shouldn't be that bad. Here is the link. Any volunteer can PM me to report the typos and misspellings so I can fix them. Thanks.
https://mega.nz/file/8YtSzRpa#4YxwF8E78HCDVayLPf0Yl9SsNBY_Ga6aG9ppq_v8-sg

Double-page supporter
Doesn't look like anime will follow WN very close (or was LN changed that much?)

IIRC in WN there's just 4 Arke (Mio's half-spider followers) but in promo there's about 2-3 hundreds of them (0:33)

I'm afraid same thing will happen to the "plot".

Double-page supporter
It's really unfair to call Makoto ugly, he's genuinely not. We're just used to all these inhumanly beautiful people in anime and manga that someone who isn't ridiculously gorgeous is "ugly" like smh I'm so annoyed that he keeps getting called ugly

@BzzBzz I would suspect that the anime would follow the LN as that has happened to other anime that was based on LN/WN sources as WN seems to be more of a first draw of the story mostly what i have read and LN is the final product where the author has done some changes that he/she didnt like or the audiance of the WN didnt like

@Vassa_rose He's not ugly per say, it even said that he looked normal on Earth. It's just that everyone in the isekai is just extremely hot.

@Ant1989 Read your translation didnt see anything incorrect only issue i had was some fonts were a tad hard to read mostly just the screaming when he was thrown from the goddess platform

Aggregator gang
I don't know, this story seems like a good potential gone wasted. Bored of all OP ability and "mysterious" background the MC has. Reminds me of Bleach.

this is a 6/10 at most. non of the interesting story threads are followed (like mc being able to only talk to monsters, his parents being from the isekai world originally, the alternative heros, etc ,etc. instead he goes to a human city and becomes an adventurer/merchant for no fucking reason. He should have become a third faction in the typical manga human vs demon isekai world.

@meenieg Well, MC is a character rather than a tool so instead of following an invisible plot he has understandable purposes. He cannot talk to humans (which is always mentionned) yet he naturally wish for human contact. Thanks to that natural behavior we get to learn a bit about the human yet he still stands on the "monster" side somewhere between demons and humans.
He is a third faction though not of the same scale. He is neither at war with nor enslaved by the goddess. A neutral third party led by MC selfish desires.

Users who are viewing this thread