Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu

to those who want to read novel after reading chapter 61 its probably around chapter 80 on WN, but i would probably suggest that you read from the makoto vs sophia fight again (chapter 74) since it is more epic in conclusion of it, but the manga did explaining it better and not too much self-monologue

This manga is really good, not sure why people call it generic. Things happen here. In most Isekai protag finds a waifu and a town, and then everyone sucks their toes while nothing major happens.

The story is just so slow. It's a monthly release and the story keeps progressing in baby steps.
The fight was exciting but now it's downtime for a few months I guess.

This is actually really good. Other than the quality problem, but what am I even complaining about when Im reading it illegaly.

This isn’t exactly generic ya know. It has some generic isekai concepts but at least it isn’t as boring as those mangas I’ve read about teenage boys who got summoned

Only thing i hate is the mcs constant passiveness. Even after he killed someone, i thought he would undergo some character progression, but hes still the same as he was at the start

Ill give my token of recommendation. At first, it was a mediocre, boring and generic isekai. I cant go through the first tens of chapters when I first read it. Then here I am again, giving it another shot. It has potential to be a great story. At 60 chapters, I was entertained. It does have a unique touch of out of iseakai junk food out there. In my view, I can definitely recommend reading it. But let me WARN you that you have to shut your brain in certain annoying chapters.

Its a hit or miss series. Unfortunately, weighing the actual plot and the level of enjoyment. There are no gray area of entertainment. It has only extreme ends. Whether you like it or hate it.

Here's my opinion regarding manga-wn conondrum.

Personally, from what I have read, the spoilers providen was very polarized. Many hate the plot as being repetitive, many hate the MC for its lack of character development, many hate the series for its horrible writting. For me, I cant know for sure. But I would not read an entire week or waste my time to consume burnable junk trash. The manga did a great job to fix some issues. Well its not for my insignificant opinion to decide its a good series or not.

Novel carried it better imho, the pacing here's not really good after all. Still greatly readable though

Aggregator gang
I feel like this story could be more ambitious, like not wanting to be enjoyable with a lot of kitsch side stories, but with a stronger development in the main one (it requires come mc improvements so no wonder why it can't be a great read, but it is still really good imo)(and I still enjoy the cute side stories).
It just feels like some new threats are implemented and then the mc just do some picnic unaware, as if nothing could happen, I feel stressed and he chills...

You traded a good mc for good side characters.
Konosuba all over again but at least the mc isn’t useless this time. 9/10

This manga (and by extension the novel) is incredibly slow paced, however it shows a good depiction of character growth with everyone, the MC, his companions and his enemies, the only downside is it takes forever to see the changes and with how the manga is going, its gonna take a while.

If you're here for an OP MC who blasts all his problems away and is either generic male protagonist or super edgy alpha protagonist who also gets a harem because they needed more tags to get more search results. This manga isn't for you.

Its going to take a long time until the MC becomes aware of how OP he is and even longer until he is willing to actively use his powers. But he gets there eventually.

For time scale
chapter 61 of the manga is around chapter 83 of the web novel, chapter 130 is around the time the novel starts to pick up, chapter 150 is when it gets real good.

Also some pretty big spoilers with my opinion
I'm pretty sure this is either the only or one of the very few novels I've read where the MC goes from rejecting advances of his harem to accepting their advances and having sex with them (ch 305) before the end of the novel. Can't say the same about this being the only novel in regards to his Strength (being OP but unwilling or unable to use it to actively using his strength)

shit man i love this series but like others say, the slow pacing and slow releases kill me.
but it's okay because i still read beserk and still wait on HxH. so i've seen worse

Is there any other group working on this? I appreciate the translations, but the official free raws quality is kinda annoying.
Feel like it would be less annoying to learn japanese and just buy the official mango (Having in mind the pace of the series i would have plenty of time)

Double-page supporter
@CrystalPacifist Konosuba is a comedy, and the MC fits the role. This manga takes itself seriously and the MC here is completely clueless and it’s frankly frustrating

Dex-chan lover
Its interesting that some people are frustrated that a teenage boy is not that 200 iq, super serious OP protagonist that gets shit done and instead is emotional, makes rash decisions,conclusions ... like a teenager .... Feels like too much isekai has kind of dumbed down people in terms of what is needed for character growth (hint: not room for a bigger power level).

Queue the timeskip where he's onii-sama. /s

Yea no, character flaws and philosophy(as in though process not actual philosophy before someone nitpicks bullshit) are actually a big thing in this story, mainly of the 3 summoned "heroes" and their similarities and differences.

Users who are viewing this thread