Tsuki no Oki ni Mesu mama - Vol. 3 Ch. 20

Runa-who-can't-be-honest is adorable.

@DeadlineTD Thank you for all your work typesetting and administrating. I'll miss your end-of-chapter notes and seeing you around in OUAD. We readers are grateful for your contribution to the scanlation community.

Thank you so much for yr work, @Deadline! Your final notes were the cherry upon the cake 🤗 and your translation is great!

Ayumu-senpai is mi...(ne?!?) - ah speech bubble, why must you be in the way? Thank you for all your hard work, Deadline!

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for your hard work! @Deadline You did a really great job with this series.

@KatouEgao No, a typesetter has left the group, but they're still continuing. No manga have been dropped.

Efu

Whaa.. So much happened in this chapter!

First of all, Thank you deadline sir for your hard work all this time! I hope life will treat you well ❤️

Secondly, YOU MISSED ANOTHER GOLDEN CHANCE, BAKA TSUNDERUNA (lmao I know that's pushing it)!!!

Third, AYUMU MAH BEST GIRL IS ALWAYS HONEST YOU DON'T DESERVE HER BAKARUNA! BUT I STILL SHIP IT~~

Fourth, WHO F***ING NEEDS H***TAI WHEN WE HAVE A SHOUJO MANGA LIKE THISSSS.

Thank you for coming to my Ted talk ┗(•ˇ_ˇ•)―→ ❤️

Somehow I kinda hate Runa. Why can't you just be fucking honest you stupid jerk douchebag

Dex-chan lover
@DeadlineTD Thank you for your hard work on all these manga so far, including this gem.

When Shindou showed up, I thought it was going to be huge, but I got tricked so bad. This manga is still one of my favorites right now, no matter their flaws, it’s always fun.

Thank you so much for your hard work! I really appreciate all you’ve done for us, good luck with whatever you decide to pursue!

Thanks for your hard work!

I'm in love with this manga, every chapter makes me smile. So funny and cute

Fed-Kun's army
I still can't read this chapter because my net's being really slow, but the comments are making me think this is being dropped a;sldkfj
So while I still can't read this chapter and the wonderful notes, I'm going to join everyone else in saying THANK YOU SO MUCH TEAM AND TYPESETTER DEADLINE FOR BRINGING THIS SERIES TO US <3 I pray you do well in all your future endeavors.

Alright, I've read it. And my comment still stands: again, thank you so much for your work, @DeadlineTD
Also, to the team, hope you guys find a typesetter soon ❤️

RUNA WHY YOU SO DERE
Also Shindou you made me expect things /sigh/

Users who are viewing this thread