Tsukikage Baby - Vol. 8 Ch. 39

Dex-chan lover
ah yes, the "I am a japanese male MC self cucking beta" trope, so I must give the girl I like to my uncle to fuck...

interesting...

who woulda thunk it?

Dex-chan lover
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >,> Where are those people saying that
she's going to end up with the other dude???

Dex-chan lover
@GruntZone360 Here. But it happens in a really rushed and shitty way, which makes you feel that
best boi Hikaru is only a simple replacement for Madoka in her eyes, after she comes to the realization that with Madoka it's a futile thing

Dex-chan lover
soooooooooooooooo

I just looked at raws,

yep, trash tier manga as usual.

nothing happens, there is no romance, there is development, its just your typical throw all the garbage at the last chapter cuz I am a shit tier author

jak

Contributor
Oh Hikaru, it sucks to see you sad.

@GruntZone360

She does. Even though she's still infatuated with the uncle, she's starting to notice Hikaru. Seems like after this, she starts to accept her feelings for Hikaru if I remember correctly.

what's with the old nigga? he knows she likes him and still acts like that

pedophilia is a no no

Dex-chan lover
@070nahu he thinks of her as a like, his actual daughter which is why its probably hard for him to let go. Also there's probably some willful ignorance on his part, because acknowledging that would make it much harder for him to act as the father figure he wants to be

Users who are viewing this thread