Tsukimizuki Rikai no Tantei Satsujin - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Indications

Allow me to Speak! It is forbidden for the culprit to be anyone not mentioned in the early part of the story.

Allow me to Speak! It is forbidden for the detective to be the culprit.

Therefore, the murderer is either:
--Tatsuya
--Haruka
--"The Vice Prez"
--"The Queen"

Based on what I've seen so far, I'm 66% leaning towards the VP, and 33% leaning towards Tatsuya, but I suspect Tatsuya will be killed in the next few chapters.

Double-page supporter
Thank you translators for picking this up, but the real MVP is @thereIwasnt. This dewd already got alibies, percentages and potential plot. Good job!

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy thanks for the translation, been waiting for someone to pick this up since the previous group only did it to chapter 4

Dex-chan lover
@thereIwasnt Wasn't there also a "but must not be anyone whose thoughts the reader has been allowed to know" part that you left? And the mentioned mom in suspect list.
Either way, I wouldn't count on those rules too much. I bet it's either "The Murder of Roger Ackroyd" all over again or an actual suicide (perhaps, strongly encouraged by someone). Maybe even just a tragic accident, where the father fell while trying to stop Haruka from falling.

Dex-chan lover
Yep, really appreciate bringing this back to life (^,^ )! My curiosity after chapter 4 can finally be sated.

Dex-chan lover
i would just kick her out of the house honestly... seems interesting though

Users who are viewing this thread