Tsukushitagari na Uchi no Yome ni Tsuite Derete mo Ii ka - Vol. 3 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
Maybe there should be a petition to stop publishing web novels without a proper quality check.

I honest love their relationship if it wasn't for the single problem with his trauma... author should have faced that part way sooner.

Maybe even had them admit as a couple and then facing that trauma later on...

The one single "there is no way a girl could ever love me" is a bad trope to over repeat... because it's just repeating one single problem...

And without that problem, this story would have been gold...

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe this, but I've found an MC I loathed even more than Ichika the "Black-hole level dense".
i see, so you haven't seen the "I'm a lone wolf, because im a loner, i wish i wasnt a loner but man i love being a lone wolf, did i mention i m a loner?" MC yet. Not kidding whole manga MC repeats loner this loner that. If you take a shot everytime he mentioned being a loner you would die from alchol poisoning.

Dex-chan lover
That's the real question here. We've got 9 chapters left and everything seemed to be going rather nicely til reality sunk in. Hopefully there's some actual communication and they clear the air before the last chapter or two
Oh I didn't even know this was finished.

Dex-chan lover
We're approaching density levels that shouldn't even be possible.

i see, so you haven't seen the "I'm a lone wolf, because im a loner, i wish i wasnt a loner but man i love being a lone wolf, did i mention i m a loner?" MC yet. Not kidding whole manga MC repeats loner this loner that. If you take a shot everytime he mentioned being a loner you would die from alchol poisoning.
You talking about a certain time travel individual who couldn't make any friends and therefore became a loner? And now, even after being given a second chance, he still goes on and on about his lonerness and actively pushes people away because he's a loner. Doing it so much even, that you'd think he's white-knighting his loner being á la "I don't want you to get ostracized for getting involved with me, so just leave me alone".

Dex-chan lover
There should be a limit to a dense mc

ff54fd9b235c5bfb29871a356c342681c5b9082038891e8a032262f749288c80.gif

Aggregator gang
The top three densest materials in ascending order are: Tungsten, Gold, Anime Protagonist

Dex-chan lover
Why do I torture myself by reading this manga ☠️

I can relate to this guy alr I don't wanna get my hopes up or anything just bc it's the girl I like but I AINT THIS DUMB

LIKE MF SHE LITERALLY FUCKING MARRIED YOU AND IS WORRIED AB YOU

NO MAN WOULD BE THAT BLIND
SHES EVEN PLAYING GAMES WITH HIM FOR FUCKS SAKE

A FUCKING GAME :fml:

Users who are viewing this thread