Tsukushitagari na Uchi no Yome ni Tsuite Derete mo Ii ka - Vol. 3 Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
such a waste of time oh my God i hate this genre of manga bruh stop with c*ck teasing, it's not good everyone hate it, tons of chapter just for kiss
and it's gone too like what is this
i blame rental gf author for this

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure at this point we've discovered a new material

It's called Minato-ium and it's probably DENSER THAN TITANIUM JESUS CHRIST
Should have compared to the black hole, he is denser then the fucking black hole..... I had actually taken a peek at raws before this came out and thought that he finally knew she loves him with that ending but fucking hell was I wrong.

Dex-chan lover
Is the WN/LN ends the exact same way? If it went in a different way, I want to read it

Double-page supporter
The MC is still retarded after all this time too, very sad how the author decided to end that. "I want to make her love me" BS and just ends it at the window lol, tf was that. The story went from very nice and exciting, to normal, and to boring fillers. I hope the author will write better stories after this.
Thank you for the scanlate btw!!!

Double-page supporter
These authors been fucking with me lately like what the hell type ending is this. Why during the manga the put energy then out of nowhere last chapter and the ending is ass it feels incomplete. Are we getting lazy or what

Dex-chan lover
They don't even tell each other they've known each other for years? Bruh, wtf, trash series.

Thanks for putting up with this series Translators.

Dex-chan lover
So . . . . . The story over . . . . But there is no conclusion at all??? What? Whats the point of all this then?

. . . . .

Oh well, but seriously tho thank you so much Ravengate scans! You guys are madlads for finishing the SL! My respect to you guys! And thank you Keke Kiyata for their cute arts!

Users who are viewing this thread