Tsukushitagari na Uchi no Yome ni Tsuite Derete mo Ii ka

Dex-chan lover
Herbivore and beta mc... wouldnt recommend unless ur into that

Aggregator gang
This is more like slavery than being in a romantic relationship. MC doesn't even try to contribute waifu does everything. This is just another owning a dog/pet romance manga.

Cute, but not much more than that. Mc is about as smart as a pile of bricks, which is the only reason he hasn't figured out the girl likes him. On that topic—the author decided to go with a super cliché, Nisekoi-like reason for her liking him in the first place. He saved her or something when they were toddlers, and for some godforsaken reason she still remembers that and wants to marry him. Right. It really is cute to watch them go through the typical awkward couple routine, but the series is dragged down by the sorry excuse of a story and character motivation.

As someone who can read indonesian,I can confirm it is completed.And that is trash ending for sure.Im not sure whether it got axed or what.But it really is not good.The ending is only same with first chapter.Any progress?Nah that boy pretty much still the same with chapter 1.Any confessions? No.Kiss but didn't confess? Yes.Bruh it is understandable if it got axed,but breh at least make them express each other feeling.Bcs of the ending and character development,I give 6/10.

Supporter
While it has no personality, this is the male fantasy manga - just a hardcoded wife to execute whatever functions you want - if she were a robot, I wouldn't see a difference :(

Dex-chan lover
don't waste your time with this, go read something with substance. Pretty good start but loses itself in nothingness pretty quickly.

4/10 wish I hadn't wasted my time with this

Dex-chan lover
Do not read. You will hate every single second of this, you might think at the beginning that there's some future but there's not. The main character will make sure that your enjoyment while reading this stays at 0 to the point that when it reaches the ending, our legendary main character will be even worse than the typical harem protagonist and make you hate yourself instead of him for even giving this manga a single second of your life.

tl;dr: 3/10 and only because of the artist.

Dex-chan lover
Damn Keke Kitaya can't get a break. He's no doubt a talented artist, as this manga and his other works show. But he can't seem to get projects running for more than a few volumes, which is a shame. The work he wrote was very good stuff that absolutely deserved more chapters. This by contrast was bad manga, with the densest protagonists I've ever seen period, and it doesn't get better throughout the story. Goddammit, Kitaya's artstyle is the only reason one should read this as the story is garbage.

4/10.

Last edited:
Is this fr how it ends?!! Ducking disappointing😐.
Had a decent start but doesn't get any better.

Users who are viewing this thread