Tsuma no Kigen de Tenkou ga Kawaru Hanashi - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - Snow With Some Thunder

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!
Still think there wasn't enough violence for my tastes, how dare they do this to my fluffy manga.
Should curse their shipping business with shit weather conditions for the next century.
Sadly, the average workers and people would be the first to suffer. These guys are rich enough to live by with some business mishaps, but not the others.

Just the family getting ruined for their stupid pride is enough in my book.

Supporter
Husband told his brother “biiiiiiiiiitch, you are blood, NOT family”

Wife said she could and happily would spill that blood into the ocean

Dex-chan lover
The FMC wishing a shipping company's boats to sink is akin to Calcifer telling a cook that their bacon will always burn LMAO

Dex-chan lover
The fuck was there plan anyways? Just constantly threaten to kill her husband if she didn't stay calm all the time and let them do whatever they wanted? She can't control her powers most of the time anyways let alone threatening her, hell she could have taken them all out if she wanted to but it's good to see the determination in her husband to get her back.

Dex-chan lover
You all have to admit, it is certainly impressive that there exists a person so arrogant as the elder brother that he thinks he can somehow control and manipulate a literal god of thunder. Like, do you understand the balls it must take to try that shit? Credit where credit is due.
I think it's less balls, and lack of brain.
As one of the other comments pointed out-holy shit, there really was no good plan when they were pulling this off.

Dex-chan lover
Somehow he managed to think that making an enemy of a literal force of nature would be a good idea.

Dex-chan lover
Really surprised he didn't go with "I am dedicating my everything to my family; my wife is the only member of my family!" with a raging storm behind him.

Dex-chan lover
People here don't realize just how much he's brainless, Raika and Akiyuki? Easy to deal with if things get  really ugly, Raika family though? Would probably genocide the entire family except Akiyuki.

Also, as dumb as it is it makes  some sense since due to Japanese culture you're supposed to do anything and everything for your family, no matter how stupid or questionable it is, at least as far as I know.

Makes me wonder if Akiyuki telling them to fuck off is in part due to western influence Japan was having at the time, cause the more in the past a story is, the harder it is for any character to disobey their family and so on, but I don't know enough of Japanese culture to say if it's a safe assumption to make.

Every time a Japanese protagonist is written with a spine a angel get wings.

Dex-chan lover
They are lucky that she doesn't literally end their entire family.

Users who are viewing this thread