Tsuma, Shougakusei ni Naru. - Vol. 13 Ch. 97

Group Leader
Thank you for the chapter!

Tiny typo: on page 7, panel 2, "It think that" should be "I think that".

While I don't agree with Izumo, as someone who spirals a lot while thinking about power systems, I have to appreciate him properly considering the idea of "what if we go public with this mechanism so everyone will try to game the system and possess depressed people/get possessed?" In a different sort of series he'd be the final boss.

As it is, he's just giga-coping to deal with the situation, and I can't exactly blame him for it. I'm glad that Takae has an opportunity to both talk some sense into him and voice her position out loud. Really interested to hear how she'll put it all.

Dex-chan lover
"I won't use your whole story"

tells her the story

"That's my whole story"

"Well nobody will believe it anyway. Also I'm going to create a sort of soul eugenics and am silently crushing my host body's parents while I'm at it. Aren't I great?"

What an asshole.

Fed-Kun's army
I know I said I wouldn't upload a chapter today but since yesterday I couldn't upload this one, I felt bad about it and put in an extra effort to finish this one today. I hope the fonts I used were of your liking and see you later! :bocchiwave:
Thanks for the TL as usual, just hope you are not pushing yourself too hard, daily release is a really hard tempo!

Group Leader
This weirdly reminds of that weird perverted series where the big bads plan was to swap the body of every lolicon with that of a little girl since they’d appreciate it more.

Dex-chan lover
It seems that instead of avoiding happiness like I guessed before, he's artificially creating more 'goals' and top them off with a pretty much impossible one so there's always something holding him from passing on. He's already attempting to game the system, and yeah. In a different kind of story genre he'd be a major villain.

Dex-chan lover
lol i hope it works out for the writer too, other than their agent or family members knowing about the situation, it'd prolly be exhausting to go back and forth unless they kept a diary on them all the time to talk back and forth or record video messages to each otehr
They're basically body-snatching demons at this point.
wonder if there are cases like that Replicant story. tho, other than the underlying dystopia /corporations taking advantage of you, that "Severance" concept /series that came out a couple years ago seems like it would have the appeal to some ppl lol

Contributor
I love all the anime only reactions to the premise of this story when the real heart of it is choosing whether to live on or give up the ghost.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter!

Tiny typo: on page 7, panel 2, "It think that" should be "I think that".

While I don't agree with Izumo, as someone who spirals a lot while thinking about power systems, I have to appreciate him properly considering the idea of "what if we go public with this mechanism so everyone will try to game the system and possess depressed people/get possessed?" In a different sort of series he'd be the final boss.

As it is, he's just giga-coping to deal with the situation, and I can't exactly blame him for it. I'm glad that Takae has an opportunity to both talk some sense into him and voice her position out loud. Really interested to hear how she'll put it all.
Ty! The correction has been done :D

Imma be 100% if i got reincarnated and I had like a wife and kids to come back to, even if it meant taking over the soul of an innocent child id do it 100% that shits a no brainer I value the life of me and my family over the life of other people and I don't think thats an unpopular opinion

Users who are viewing this thread