Tsuma, Shougakusei ni Naru. - Vol. 14 Ch. 109

Double-page supporter
ARE you kiddding me?!?!?!?!
I get that the marriage proposal was rushed but to do that just so Takae move on even thought it's a LIE
Do they not remember that last time Takae moved on, she came back!!!!!!! that how they learned it was possession...

Thank you for the chapter.

This is so dumb. Takae has taken possession of Marika's body because she saw (we don't know how) that her husband and daughter couldn't get over her death, so what the point in lying to her. Her regrets will not disappear so she will come back. If she doesn't come back, the story has a very big lack of logic...

Fed-Kun's army
Would have been better if she peacefully passed on during the wedding

Dex-chan lover
two more chapters! we will def get to see Mai and Renji's marriage, but everything else that will happen at this point, I have no idea how this will end!

Dex-chan lover
Would have been better if she peacefully passed on during the wedding
agreed but i think the point is that Takae feels extremely guilty for getting to enjoy her life being happy with everything good going on around her while she is possessing the body of a child. she probably believes that she does not deserve to enjoy happiness(like with Mai's wedding) at the expense of stealing an innocent child's time.

Dex-chan lover
People are complaining about Mais regrets.......did we not read the same chapter? She made peace with everything. People are moving on. That was the point. She can now die.

Dex-chan lover
Actually relieved, I was thinking how Moriya really didn't deserve all of that baggage

ARE you kiddding me?!?!?!?!
I get that the marriage proposal was rushed but to do that just so Takae move on even thought it's a LIE
Do they not remember that last time Takae moved on, she came back!!!!!!! that how they learned it was possession...
When she died, she didnt cross to the other side. She stayed and saw her family fall apart after her passing. That's why she was able to possess marika body. Last time, she was at ease. So the possession did end as much as her soul started crossing. It came back after the body saw the marriage papers. Now, she crossed it completely. She is not returning.

so it was a lie afterall...
When she died, she didnt cross to the other side. She stayed and saw her family fall apart after her passing. That's why she was able to possess marika body. Last time, she was at ease. So the possession did end as much as her soul started crossing. It came back after the body saw the marriage papers. Now, she crossed it completely. She is not returning.
hopefully this is right, cause it would be dumb since Takae would just be forced to posseses back if Marika sees something thats related to Keisuke or Moriya and realize it was a ruse.

Users who are viewing this thread