Tsuma, Shougakusei ni Naru. - Vol. 5 Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
bruh where the fuck is the kid. Did the kid die? Why noone's talking about it. Some random woman kill her childs soul and inhabit the body

Dex-chan lover
@Jojobun @Red225 So 40~ years of memories got appended to like 10? And you think the kid is still the same, to its friends and family? She didn't even remember basic parts about her kid life. The child was consumed face it

This is a Mindflayer situation

So will this follow the trope where if she gets a happy new life with this dude possibly marrying her mum, then she'll lose her past life memories & stuff?

Dex-chan lover
@smashman42 I really hope so because that's by far the most optimistic scenario if we find the kid personality just retreated due to trauma and the grownup soul took control to pull it through the hardship. Then she passes on as she clearly should, having said goodbyes and getting closure and seeing her family recover, and the kid comes back to a better life

She basically said "I've got the shits...let me go to the toilet"....

I mean, it is kind of realistic promising herself not to be just like her parents and ending up like them anyway, but if you are really determined not to be like them, then maybe good parenting is to do the opposite of what they did.

Marika/Takae is certainly correct, her mother is selfish. I mean, I understand if she is not good at cooking, or doing the laundry, and if she is working hard to make money for them to survive (although she seemed a little to eager to quit the job just to follow the guy) , but up to this point she has actively ignored her daughter, or worse threatened her. I mean, if you have been leaving your 10 year old daughter to fend for herself for years, then do you really have any right to question why she was out of the house?

The raw is up to 61 chapters

from the thumbnails it looks like a lot of them will be dedicated to Marika's mom

I feel like im getting the ending already.
Maybe something like:
-The fmc makes up with her bio mom, fix the family with the new dad.
-Fmc soul leaves the body, leave the original soul back to the body while parting with the old family, giving both family fresh restarts.
-The old family move on.
The meaning of the story: dont cling to the old sad memories and move on, while accepting and facing the truths?

Dex-chan lover
Hm so it looks like the kid Marika is still in there?
I guess its sort of like Marika and Takae merged instead of Takae taking over.

huh I was sure mc was going to say something stupid like he was going to adopt her or find a way to marry her now so they can be together. Well one thing less to worry.

Idk kinda felt some doubts from what she said on the last page... but we'll see

It just seems so weird how Marika is just going with the flow of things. She's a grown woman deep inside. She had a nice family growing up.. She raised a child before.

I don't why she keeps making excuses and allowing the behavior of her new mother. Her new mom is terrible, even with her past understood. Doesn't she understand how illogical her mother is going about things? She's pushing a child and marriage out of the blue.

Users who are viewing this thread