Tsuma, Shougakusei ni Naru. - Vol. 5 Ch. 33

@eatgoddamnshit
The child was consumed face it

Sure, and before that the adult version was consumed even more completely, when her body died.

Now there's Marika Mk. III, who has 50 years of memories, and more loved ones than her two previous versions put together. For her to disappear would be the biggest loss of all.

I'm not so sure about this guy. I mean, I don't have a problem with him as of right now, but usually when guys pop up like this, he's not exactly the type he portrays himself as. That, and the fact that she was hiding around the corner with a face of discontent. Can't truly say anything since he has very little appearances so far, but based on some evidence shown in this chapter, it's possible it won't be good.

After finding out why exactly she was acting like a bad parent some amount of chapters ago; because of the fact that she hates herself so much that she can't help getting pissed off at her own daughter even when she did nothing wrong, I didn't find her as a shitty character.

Probably would be a safe bet to not lean either direction until more is known about him. Similar to how Mai got in a bad situation, except that guy was so suspicious it made my skin crawl.

Double-page supporter
"HA HA! I AM ACTUALLY AN UNDERCOVER AGENT OF CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES!"

Dex-chan lover
Oh well... at this rate we all know with whom he might spend the Christmas with. He might be certain about remarrying Takae, but sometimes not only Takae sounds uncertain of the future but that co-worker never had any concrete reason to give, since hes a bit too dense to even realize her intentions.

Dex-chan lover
So there are still a lot of people who didn't hear/read anything about Buddhism and Samsara.

Nice chapter.And as always , mai is such an ungrateful bitch i hope she dies.

Dex-chan lover
Ominous last pages of a chapter, like with this one, just, my anxiety gets triggered so badly.

I'm betting the guy in that last page is about to dump the mom because of the comments about her not cooking or cleaning. Something really superficial that will probably make the mom super mad at the reincarnated mom/wife.

Dex-chan lover
didnt expect the father able to stay composed about moving thingy

then i realized indeed they already experienced separated by death before so it makes sense to be grateful only separated by distance

and lmao its fcking funny how he is shocked more about they cant have party together compared to moving thingy

good one

Dex-chan lover
Honestly... 30-40 years of memories will overlap 10 years of memories. I don't find it too strange that she is forgetting stuff before remembering her past life. Even 20 year olds will forget most of the things that happen when they were in elementary school.

Users who are viewing this thread