Tsumi to Batsu no Spica - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
What kind of gym regimen does she have that gives her the upper body strength to stiff arm a whole fat bastard into train tracks?

Remember kids, if the girls is crazy, then don't take the opportunity to put your pp there
Where were you before my tenth child?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Tsumi to Batsu... I thought it'd be interesting because Tsumi to Batsu: A Falsified Romance was good. I had reservations about it at first, but yeah, it definitely has similar vibes as A Falsified Romance, especially the MCs. Will be looking forward to how far he'll delve into the rabbit hole =03.

Dex-chan lover
I never understood the whole "she got confessed to by boy, she rejects boy and now I hate her for rejecting boy even though I love him" schtick. Same for the opposite when it happens to a guy

Dex-chan lover
I never understood the whole "she got confessed to by boy, she rejects boy and now I hate her for rejecting boy even though I love him" schtick. Same for the opposite when it happens to a guy
ppl just like to bully (i'm sure there are bullying manga where it's 'no reason'/'they looked at me wrong' or something even pettier), although i'm surprised more ppl wouldn't take it as a chance to 'swoop in' even as a rebound bc i imagine it's even quicker for teens to 'move on' after someone else confesses, esp with how desperate some high schoolers are about wanting a gf

Users who are viewing this thread