Tsumi to Batsu no Spica - Ch. 2 - Spica of Sin and Punishment (2)

Dex-chan lover
Ok this was not AT ALL what I expected. What a bat shit insane premise. I just hope this is all still setup and not the mangaka just wanting to draw a manga where they keep adding it extreme plot twists every chapter as almost a joke, because this was really on the extreme end

Supporter
656e66d4255b776b64855b807440afc3.gif

Dex-chan lover
I can understand huge dangly earrings but weird for it to be a rule for girls to not have earrings (although i always had a hairstyle that covered my ears/would be too cheap or lose earrings to not bother wearing them)

WOW
now Im rooting for the girl to kill him

They can drag each other to hell together lol, although she did admit she didn't kill that 'sugar daddy' outta a sense of justice. would be interesting if her next target was just 'innocent' if not like a kid or so just b/c she got an 'instinct/feeling' to get rid of them

Dex-chan lover
So we got psychic girl and a teacher who's killed students. Then the Tomogi pushing the old man incident has somehow not been captured by a camera nor there haven't been any witnesses besides the teacher...?

I know hot garbage when I see one.

Well idk if she's really 'psychic' versus good at reading ppl considering there's a psych/thriller tag versus supernatural, tho i wonder if she is gonna let herself get bullied on purpose to draw out more ppl

Dex-chan lover
Let's see if the teach killed the bullies or not

Wonder if she'd care/not bothered by it considering there's a 'romance' tag (even if she ends up killing him in the long run lol)

altho i guess it would be a good alibi/excuse if the 'trouble makers' and victims did suddenly die/disappear under mysterious cricumstances

(tho it is weird that she'd get bullied for rejecting someone as opposed to 'stealing' someones bf or so but i guess teenagers can get emotional about that kinda stuff)

Dex-chan lover
By the way, 90 pages for a second chapter? This is a weekly manga, right?

maybe they wanted to 'reveal' something off about the teacher sooner rather than saving it for chapter 3-4 or so but i imagine the next chapter probably will be shorter

Users who are viewing this thread